The Cluster - A co-operative RP (All spots taken.)

Xegewrath

Apr 15, 2009
// Yeah, not keen on the idea of having a single leader. We're supposed to lead the Cluster together anyway.

Jarvis and Argura
// Argura looks back at the city while Jarvis begins walking along the bloodied trail? What's going on?

Max, Jimmy and Xege
Xege replies > "Probably not the best idea.. Definitely don't want the Cluster to become a dictatorship. That's just off. Also, what are you guys, a couple? Stop slapping each other like bitches."

Dragonrabbit

Nov 15, 2008
Xegewrath said:
Jarvis and Argura
// Argura looks back at the city while Jarvis begins walking along the bloodied trail? What's going on?
//I think we're going to the site of the Accident attack that wiped out Argura's faction. At least, that's what I think we're doing.

Nia-san

Mar 29, 2009
//Yes that is the plan. My character looked back then turned around to walk with Jarvis. Sorry for the confusion there.

Sky Captanio

May 11, 2009
Jimmy>Reply. Souldn't we set up are headquarters in the city? So we're not getting attcaked by accidents all the time?

Nia-san

Mar 29, 2009
I'm going off to Pittsburgh for the next three days. So if you don't hear from me its because I couldn't bring my laptop.

Xegewrath

Apr 15, 2009
Guys, I'm thinking of stopping the RP here. It's really tiring and draining to update for every character and have a situation drawn out. I think I'm better off in a more open-ended RP where people can continue the storylines together. I'll check back here in a while to see if anyone wants to continue on the RP, but as it is already on a rocky base, I don't think anyone would want to. Sorry about this.