The Community Teamspeak is here!

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
I made a thread recently about the idea of making one.

Well I got bored and impatient and made one anyway, it's up already so feel free to show up if you want.

It is called Great Escape

The details are:

uk.clanwarz.com:1103

there is no password

using teamspeak 3

The only rule is "Don't be a dick".

Everybody is welcome and I am happy to create specific channels for small groups of friends to be by themselves. I hope to see people around soon :). Feel Free to PM me if you have any questions or ideas.

MrLS

May 17, 2009
Cavan said:
I made a thread recently about the idea of making one.

Well I got bored and impatient and made one anyway, it's up already so feel free to show up if you want.

It is called Great Escape

The details are:

uk.clanwarz.com:1103

using teamspeak 3

We are still in the process of setting things up so bear with us a bit, but everybody is welcome.

The only rule is "Don't be a dick".
Awesome! I'll join when I have time!

AndyRock

Dec 22, 2009
I will be joining this when I can aswell, would be awesome if we could get a fair few on it.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
The Ambrosian said:
Redlin5 said:
I use linux and I've never tried Teamspeak. I guess I'd give it a go if I was bored some day <.<
Go ahead if you're bored, we don't bite. Honest.
I'll have to actually be unlazy enough to look up the program and such.

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
The teamspeak is now more or less set up how we like it. We've only had like 2-3 of our non escapist irc group regulars show up so it's a bit lacking in feedback at the moment.

Would like to see some more people since I did pay for a few additional slots and everybody is welcome :D.

Need to get a mention in the community thread.

The Ambrosian

Paperboy
May 9, 2009
Cavan said:
The teamspeak is now more or less set up how we like it. We've only had like 2-3 of our non escapist irc group regulars show up so it's a bit lacking in feedback at the moment.

Would like to see some more people since I did pay for a few additional slots and everybody is welcome :D.

Need to get a mention in the community thread.
Yeah, currently 2 people we've never spoke too before and someone even joined from this thread which was cool. ^_^

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Wait, I have to find out about this on the forums?!
How inconsiderate, Cavan! Where is my sealed and pressed, formal invitation?!

Really, though, this seems like a nifty idea. But now I need to remember to log into multiple things, and I'm bad enough with Skype already. XD

MrLS

May 17, 2009
Erana said:
Wait, I have to find out about this on the forums?!
How inconsiderate, Cavan! Where is my sealed and pressed, formal invitation?!

Really, though, this seems like a nifty idea. But now I need to remember to log into multiple things, and I'm bad enough with Skype already. XD
We're sorry about that Erana, but we did actually notify everyone in the Skype call. And with this I actually doubt we will use skype like at all anymore, depends on how popular TeamSpeak turns out to be.

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
I've had two offers of larger mumble servers recently.

I've already paid for this one for the next 3 months and i'm happy with it so far, at the end of it if people still care we can switch over to their mumbles.

Only issue is I don't know how comfortable people are with mumble, so far there hasn't been a massive community response which is a shame. I'd love to get a little more advertising going but meh.