The Conjuring's Actual House Owners Are Suing Warner Bros.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Czann said:
The American Dream! Sue someone and get rich!
The great thing about America is you can sue anybody for pretty much anything! - GTA III Radio Commercial.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
JaredJones said:
A security system, eh? I guess "using all that Warner Bros. cash to move out of your demon-infested cabin" just isn't an option, then?
What? It's too unreasonable for people to leave them alone? This is worse than all the jokes about the government spying on you. They're not even celebrities. I mean, in what universe is it lawful to give the people trespassing and such what they want? You should redact that comment, as it sets a bad precident.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
chikusho said:
Not so much for "making too good of a movie or something" as "painting a target on their home and presenting it as cultural public domain without asking their permission.. or something."
Considering that Neither Warner Bros nor the movie did any of the sort....

chikusho

Jun 14, 2011
Strazdas said:
chikusho said:
Not so much for "making too good of a movie or something" as "painting a target on their home and presenting it as cultural public domain without asking their permission.. or something."
Unless they did, in which case...

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
chikusho said:
Strazdas said:
chikusho said:
Had they done it i could understand the lawsuit, but since they didnt, the lawsuit is foolish.

chikusho

Jun 14, 2011
Strazdas said:
chikusho said:
Strazdas said:
chikusho said:
Had they done it i could understand the lawsuit, but since they didnt, the lawsuit is foolish.
I agree, but since they did, it's perfectly justified.