The craziest crossover you can think of.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Blue Hero said:
Guitar Hero + Call of Duty. You play as Rick Springfield. The world has gone to shit. You pick up a gun. Sadly, your enemies are Russian diamonds and guns have no effect on them. How do you defeat them? With the power of rock and roll! Shoot different guns to make different sounds and make music that defeats your enemies!

Yep.
I'd play that \o/

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
kouriichi said:
Space Marines assault the world of Minecraftia.

Its up Steve and his legion of hardcore Builders/redstone masters to protect the planet from the Emperors finest, who wish to purge the world of all life, to turn its easily mine-able terrain into a forge world.

Id love to see how Bolters fair against diamond armor, and how Space Marines invade the amazing super structures built by minecrafters.
BLOCKS FOR THE BLOCK GOD

Yeah I know that chaos but shut up :/

OT: Gears of war and wii sports

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
Final Fantasy XIII meets .hack meets Persona. I actually want to throw another one in there to round it out, but none of the games I know of actually meet my...criteria.

Leopard

Jul 6, 2010
God of war and Kirby. Lets see how cute the little bugger is when its being throttled with its own colon.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Dead Rising meets Animal Crossing.....

Dead Crossing.....hmmm, should be a roadsign somewhere.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Jojo's Bizarre Persona Summoner
A simple vs. game. Jotaro and his crew use their stands to face off against the cast of persona with their personas.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Braid and Portal.
Imagine how freaking mind bending it would get.

Just to say though I have been reading fan fiction recently so weirdness is currently at a higher than average bar. It gets bizarre.

Johnnydillinger

Aug 16, 2011
I took this from a youtube comment but a Hitman game where you have to assassinate Kane and Lynch. Actually, let's elaborate the target list a little so that I contribute something semi-original:

Lara Croft
Jar Jar Binks (47 is sent into another galaxy back in time, speaking of which:)
Young Anakin Skywalker
George Lucas (47 is sent back in time to kill him after making the original trilogy; sidequests: destroy all footage of the holiday special, seduce Carrie Fisher)
Justin Bieber (at Paris Hilton's party, miss Hilton is an optional target)
Michael Atkinson (would turn out to be a future dictator of a totalitarian Astralia and would start WW3)
Adolf Hitler (another timetravel; oh come on, if they can clone a supersoldier they can also travel back in time alright)
Solid Snake (fans of the MGS series will have the option to assassinate Sam Fisher instead; if fan of both series the player can suck a dick)
The Borgia family (another time travel; sidequest: paint the walls of your victims' room with their blood and write "See Ezio this is how a real assassin does it. P.S. Desmond is watching your bum and having an erection")
SHODAN (time travel to the future and having a hard time figuring out just how the fuck he should kill that slut)
Timothy Oliphant (the final boss of the game)

Another crossover world would be that of Final Fantasy XIII and Postal. You are allowed to take sides, guess which one is better.

EDIT - HOLY SHIT a superb idea just hit me like a lightning. L.A. Noire with the main protagonist being agent Francis "York" Morgan.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Gears of War dudes in Dead or Alive style beach volleyball game.

I don't have Xbox so I wont be getting it.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Fallout 3 + My Little Pony = Fallout: Equestria

Which is quite possibly the greatest fan fiction ever written. Hopefully Kkat will one day get published. She absolutely has the talent.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-fallout-equestria.html

L3W15 M

Jul 28, 2011
viva pinata meets saw. You have to watch as pinata's tear people in half and eat the organs like candy. All the while cheery music plays in the background.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
What about Dead Space combined with flOw and Flower? Think about it; you could play as some sort of unique flying necromorph, and just fly around ripping the limbs off of any lesser necros you come into contact with, incorporating them into your own mass to make yourself longer and add more blades to your centipede-esque body. Then you could use all those blades to chop people up into fine chunks for use in the construction of a new Hive Mind, although getting too close to armed humans could see you run the risk of getting your hard-earned blades and body segments shot off.

... Goddammit, now I actually kinda want to play this. :p