The Critical Miss Guide to Dressing Like an Adult

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Apr 14, 2020
5,180
168
68
If I wanted to use formal clothes for my main hobby, I would had chosen fox hunting instead of gaming. Tally-ho!
 

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
2,338
0
0
CaitSeith said:
If I wanted to use formal clothes for my main hobby, I would had chose fox hunting instead of gaming. Tally-ho!
As Jim Gaffigan says, "If I'm wearing a tie, I better be getting an award or laying in a coffin."
 

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
24,760
0
0
I'm offended at your implication that the Illuminati was behind 9-11. We all know it was the Lizard People.
 

Bindal

New member
May 14, 2012
1,320
0
0
Well, being "that guy" does make sense - if you act that out there, that nobody takes you serious is just as good cover as being subtle. Maybe even more so.
 

Gasbandit

New member
Jun 14, 2012
45
0
0
Dressing tips from the lady who can't figure out how to tuck in shirt tails.. not even up under a sweater vest!
 

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
8,665
0
0
Zachary Amaranth said:
I'm offended at your implication that the Illuminati was behind 9-11. We all know it was the Lizard People.
But...these are the same thing. 9-11 and the Lizard People, I mean.
 

Darth_Payn

New member
Aug 5, 2009
2,868
0
0
Was that guy in the 3rd panel dressed like a Truther?
Rickolas Walrus said:
I'd wear the belt of Weishaupt. It would probably grant a massive wisdom buff
I would prefer George Washington's Masonic Apron. That thing should totally crank up my Charisma!
 

marioandsonic

New member
Nov 28, 2009
657
0
0
Zachary Amaranth said:
I'm offended at your implication that the Illuminati was behind 9-11. We all know it was the Lizard People.
Please. The Lizard people are just an easy scapegoat.

We all know it was really Crab People.
 

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
1,159
0
0
marioandsonic said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
I'm offended at your implication that the Illuminati was behind 9-11. We all know it was the Lizard People.
Please. The Lizard people are just an easy scapegoat.

We all know it was really Crab People.
Silly you, Crab People don't exist. It clearly was the Duck Persons.
 

GamemasterAnthony

New member
Dec 5, 2010
1,009
0
0
Darth_Payn said:
Was that guy in the 3rd panel dressed like a Truther?
Rickolas Walrus said:
I'd wear the belt of Weishaupt. It would probably grant a massive wisdom buff
I would prefer George Washington's Masonic Apron. That thing should totally crank up my Charisma!
Great...now I'm getting weird ideas for my next D&D campaign. Stop giving me ideas!
 

LenticularHomicide

New member
Oct 24, 2013
127
0
0
Gasbandit said:
Dressing tips from the lady who can't figure out how to tuck in shirt tails.. not even up under a sweater vest!
I've always wondered about the mechanics of that. Since her sweater-vest is a fitted pullover, those shirt tails should, by right, ride up like nobody's business in everyday wear. And yet there they stay. Perhaps we really should be taking style tips from a character who has (evidently) figured out how to make fabric defy the laws of physics.
 

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
1,678
0
0
I love the bag, I just dont think it'd be safe to wear in any large major cities.
 

Double A

New member
Jul 29, 2009
2,270
0
0
GamemasterAnthony said:
Darth_Payn said:
Was that guy in the 3rd panel dressed like a Truther?
Rickolas Walrus said:
I'd wear the belt of Weishaupt. It would probably grant a massive wisdom buff
I would prefer George Washington's Masonic Apron. That thing should totally crank up my Charisma!
Great...now I'm getting weird ideas for my next D&D campaign. Stop giving me ideas!
No.

John Hancock's Quill of +5 Accidentally Being Given Too Much Credit for Things.
 

Rufus Shinra

New member
Oct 11, 2011
103
0
0
Darth_Payn said:
Was that guy in the 3rd panel dressed like a Truther?
Nope: he is in the conspiracy, he even backed the internal Kickstarter to fund 9/11. Just... he's that guy.
 

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
1,201
0
0
Diablo2000 said:
marioandsonic said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
I'm offended at your implication that the Illuminati was behind 9-11. We all know it was the Lizard People.
Please. The Lizard people are just an easy scapegoat.

We all know it was really Crab People.
Silly you, Crab People don't exist. It clearly was the Duck Persons.
Come on..It was the Mole People.

They are also causing all the earthquakes that releases greenhouse gases to take over the overworld when we escape to the stars..

Everyone knows this!
 

Triality

New member
May 9, 2011
134
0
0
Cory Rydell and Greg Carter Illuminati confirmed!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!