The Darkness

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
It was only a matter of time until someone made this joke. XD And I did laugh.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Otaku World Order said:
As much as I love Japan and all it's quirks, they still manage to surprise us sometimes.

Still, I guess this comic explains how they were able to make a live-action version of La Blue Girl.

Seriously. That is a thing that exists.
Not as terrible as the Kekko Kamen live action.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Denamic said:
I think I saw that one.
It had good story and character development.
It may be good, but it's not quite as good as pirates was...

in terms of the story and character development.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I've Seen Enough Hentai To Know Where This Is Going...

Also, I'd wish I could know how to draw something better than a bunch of sticks to contribute for Critical Miss, this web-comic deserves something a bit flashier than sticks.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Otaku World Order said:
As much as I love Japan and all it's quirks, they still manage to surprise us sometimes.

Still, I guess this comic explains how they were able to make a live-action version of La Blue Girl.

Seriously?? I've watched, what, 6 episodes of that "anime" a looong time ago. It was actually pretty awesome lol... Had no idea there's a live action. Is it any good?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Ninedeus said:
The look of disappointment on Jackie and the other Darkling's face is priceless.
The look of disappointment is indeed priceless. Loved this one

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Denamic said:
I think I saw that one.
It had good story and character development.
Hentai? Story and character Development?....You sure you're talking about the right Genre boy?

OT: Priceless comic, good job on it, the look of disappointments on Jackie and the other Darklings face sealed it for me. If i had the ability to draw properly i would absolutely jump at assisting, but...as it stands, my artistics skills are so bad that people have been known to die instantly from seeing them so probably not a good idea for me to help out.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Scrumpmonkey said:
Irridium said:
[sub]Is it me of does that schoolgirl look suspiciously under-age, hmmm.... [/sub]
It's Japanese, of course she looks underaged!

Yeah, Japans got some weird shit, futa being one of many, and probably not the worst.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Wolfram01 said:
Otaku World Order said:

Seriously?? I've watched, what, 6 episodes of that "anime" a looong time ago. It was actually pretty awesome lol... Had no idea there's a live action. Is it any good?
Never saw it myself and hopefully I never will. I do remember seeing the DVDs on sale online.

Caramel Frappe said:
That made me laugh, and slightly blush. No idea why, but ... hey! Hey, my mind is clear okay?

OT: Really good comic, the end where Jackie is holding the book (or DVD) got me busting. Still, really want The Darkness II. The main reason are those demonic arms (aka tentacles) yet I.. am sort of hesitating. The game is only 6 hours long, so is it worth the $60? .. Mm.

But yeah, while some can see them as 'sex' toys, I will be gladly using them for sheer pushing power through foes-
.. Wait, no NO that came out wrong! NOOOOO!!
Oh, a big fan of big, thick, weapons for deep, thrusting penetration, huh? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more.

$60 for six hours? I wouldn't buy it.