The Division: Tools of the Trade

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Gethsemani said:
To be fair, the guns in the Division are pretty free of "rusty old sword"-syndrome. You get real weapons from the start and then just keep going upward and revisiting the same weapons again but with better stats. Sure my MP-5 from the start might suck at level 30, but it looks and fires just like the level 30 MP-5, with the exception of doing less damage. You ain't given "hand-me-down flintlock" at level 1 and then progress through 200 years of weapon history before getting actual modern guns at level 30.
Well, much of your gear at the start is "worn" and you work your way up.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
DrownedAmmet said:
I like how the bayonet is directly in front of the grenade launcher
Ahhhh, you see, Ivan... When you put bayonet front of grenade launcher you launch grenade knives at imperialist enemy.

Dango said:
It sounds like The Division is more laissez un-fair amirite.

Yeeeaaahhhhhhhh

-

Seriously though. Can we all just admit now that The Division sucks ass?

Tommy1138

Oct 22, 2015
Gethsemani said:
To be fair, the guns in the Division are pretty free of "rusty old sword"-syndrome. You get real weapons from the start and then just keep going upward and revisiting the same weapons again but with better stats. Sure my MP-5 from the start might suck at level 30, but it looks and fires just like the level 30 MP-5, with the exception of doing less damage. You ain't given "hand-me-down flintlock" at level 1 and then progress through 200 years of weapon history before getting actual modern guns at level 30.
I was using the same level 9 sniper scope on my rifle well into my 20th+ level simply because I never found anything better and it still worked just fine. I'm laughing my sorry butt off at the post game weapons being substantially weaker than my pistol that was supposedly underleveled 5 levels ago.