The Duke Nukem Forever demo has dropped ladies and gentlemen!

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Not showing up on my FaC page yet, and no e-mail either. Seems to be many on the forums saying the same. Wonder if it was a false alarm. That'd be funny after all this time.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
I preordered the game. Does that make me eligible for access to the demo?

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Triforceformer said:
MercurySteam said:
I preordered the game. Does that make me eligible for access to the demo?
Did you get a First Access Club code with the preorder? You should have.
Righto, time to ring up EB Games and ask for my code.

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
If the First Access website doesn't give you a code initially, just keep refreshing it. Took me one try, might take others more.

I'm kind of secretly hoping it's a 1.75 GB rickroll though. It's too good of an opportunity to waste :/

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
O_O

I thought it was supposed to be released on Saturday? Aw, fuck it, I'll download it as soon as I get on my computer that can actually run games.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
....... Really? In order to be able to get the demo you either have to have bought the GOTY edition of Borderlands or preordered it?

So, fuck the people who supported Borderlands on release date and bought each DLC at full price, eh?

Gearbox, I am extremely disappoint.

Please tell me the demo will be available to everyone at a later date....

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Xyphon said:
So, fuck the people who supported Borderlands on release date and bought each DLC at full price, eh?
If you have it on Steam, you get a key... I think I actually got 2 keys... one for preorder, other for Borderlands...

Mine is at 70% installed. :D

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Assassin Xaero said:
Xyphon said:
If you have it on Steam, you get a key... I think I actually got 2 keys... one for preorder, other for Borderlands...

Mine is at 70% installed. :D
Well, I don't have it on steam seeing as I bought it for the PS3. >,>

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Zaik said:
If the First Access website doesn't give you a code initially, just keep refreshing it. Took me one try, might take others more.

I'm kind of secretly hoping it's a 1.75 GB rickroll though. It's too good of an opportunity to waste :/
i've been trying to find gameplay footage of the demo online somewhere, but take two is keeping a REAL tight lid on this.

either it's that epic or it's that fail, we'll have to wait and see.

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
Xyphon said:
....... Really? In order to be able to get the demo you either have to have bought the GOTY edition of Borderlands or preordered it?

Gearbox, I am extremely disappoint.

Please tell me the demo will be available to everyone at a later date....
It's always been like that. The only reason I actually have it is because I was going back to playing it again and I realized i was missing the last dlc and the GOTY happened to be on sale for half the price of that one dlc, so I just bought it instead.

And obviously they're not going to trash the demo after the release date. That would be dumb as hell.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
WTF?

I pre-ordered this yesterday in Game and got no damn code.

This is utterly retarded. People who pre-order are going to buy the game anyway :D