The End Of Unforgotten Realms!!!

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
t0mba said:
I'm buying a Dvd and then another one Unforgotten realms is(was) the best feature on The Escapist IMO this series must continue
omg me too and i LOVE TOMBA! unforgotten was the best damn show and always will be! im getting that damn DVD!!!

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Knight Templar said:
I don't understand, why does he need our money?
Oh he has no job, well that makes sense I guess.
Make a 4 to 6 minute cartoon every week for almost a year and tell me you have no job.

cerulgalactus

Jul 17, 2009
Well, I can safely say that there will be at least 10 DVD sold just in this tiny part of Australia.

Kriptonite

Jul 3, 2009
I am CERTAINLY going to be buying it. And I know some others who will as well. If it depends on sold DVD's, there is nothing to worry about. :)

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Good, as much as I loved the show when it started out, it dragged on for way too long.
It should have ended at season 1 which was by far the best one.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Knight Templar said:
Make a 4 to 6 minute cartoon every week for almost a year and tell me you have no job.
Is your contract expired or was it something else?

Aww man, I'm still slowly (but steadily) making my way through the episodes! This ending on a Cliffhanger makes me a sad panda indeed :(.

PlainTwo

Aug 15, 2009
Shame to see it go, I've wactched it from the beggining. Although I do agree it has lost a bit of humor, it made up for that by adding a better plot. I really hate to see it leave. =(

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
SirSchmoopy said:
Knight Templar said:
I mean outside of making UR, sorry if I insulted you.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
This is the second time he has ended the series- the original series may be found here. [http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/unforgottenrealms.html] I have a feeling that UR won't be going anywhere (except to a different website =P), but with that said, I do hope you reach enough DVD sales, Rob.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
It's lost the humor and I'd kind of like it to see replaced by something hopefully more funny.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I loved the first two seasons; then...it started to have a plot. Something went quite wrong from then on. There have been some good jokes in its run, but it's not a show that I even bothered trying to follow by the fourth season.

Anyways, good luck, Rob, on your DVD sales.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
so no more to the theme song...

I loved the theme song. Dun dun dun duh dun duh dun dun dun...

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Knight Templar said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Knight Templar said:
I mean outside of making UR, sorry if I insulted you.
What money? If I had a job and did UR every week I would have to be a robot.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
I hope it comes back and Schmoopy and crew get time to recharge batteries and come back with some funny episodes.