The Escapist Adventure: An Open RP (Resetting Tomorrow)

Jul 9, 2010
Hesworth cursed as his tools, which he had been carefully organising, spilled onto the floor. As he got up to see what was going on another blast caused him to stumble and fall over.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Yoko stood up and pulled the bolt back on her rifle. "Is there any way I can fire at them without getting exposed to space?" she asked.

John woke up, fumbling for his Sharps Carbine. "What in the blazes-?"

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
"I'm gonna try to out maneuver them, everyone hang on!" (Jedi Master) Huey said.

With the turret out of line, all the Ebon Falcon could do was weave and barrel roll away crom cannon fire as it neared the closest planet. The young Jedi tried to contact the ship that sent him the message.

"Who are you? Why are you shooting at us?" He asked.

"I owe you no explanation." Came the cold response.

Another rock and shields were blown and after that the ship took on some more damage. The shooting however had caught the attention of some of the local authority, causing them to go after the ships, allowing the Ebon Falcon to slip away.

GunstarHero

Mar 19, 2010
Hake ignores the stinging pain from the well-aimed slap, and pulls himself upright after striking his shoulder very hard on a protruding computer interface.

"Ah.. this.. Guys? This.. it's cracking.. is.. that norm.. normal?"

Hake falls to the ground, twitching very slightly.

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
Sorry, guys but I'm gonna close this rp... Because I'm outta ideas. I am however gonna begin another rp that I've wanted to do for a while. If interested, pm while I get the details together

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
Note: This rp will be resetting tomorrow after 12:00 AM EST. Please read the head post one page 1 for details and revised rules