The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
The second Wesker uploaded himself, his former Robotic body fell limp and collapsed in a heap on the floor.
He entered cyber-space and attempted to take some of his newer research notes with him.
The Tyrants, designed to take on armed Combat units and Tanks, were not too affected by Puce's attempts to disable them.
One managed to grab him by the head and threw him onto the ground as his brothers fought the Gorilla.
One Puce was downed, he went for a massive curb stomp on his head.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The group and Tomoya managed to begin running down the stairs. They actually found Doom looking on a giant monitor at an enlarge your penis ad. "Ugh this idiot" Tomoya sighed as they began walking to him to confront him. Tomoya knew he couldn't let this loony be free. "Oi Idiot!" Tomoya yelled at him.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
"Oh SHIT!. Dammit, close, close, close!" Doom cried as he shut down upwards of 20 tabs on Internet Explorer.
He turned to Face Tomoya and shouted "Alright, Anime-Boy, You wanna piece of Doom? Well, Bring it!" as he began to charge Da Fingarlazors.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
The Tyrants fell and the Rhino began to clean up the remaining B.O.W.'s and Bison Troopers
In the Chaos ,Kazuya took the chance to look for Adel in the Medical Bay nearby.
When he got to his room however, the found it in a mess with several disconnected IV Drips and dead guards.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
"I'll fight him you guys should lay a trap or something" Tomoya said as he lightning charged at Doom who was charging his laser. He managed to tackle doom down and started to punch him in the face. "I give in, I give in...not! Doom screamed as he manage to charge his laser and hit Tomoya which sent him flying. "Tsk, Tsk" Tomoya managed to say as he got back up. He stuck a grenade on Doom's male parts.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Doom went for more Fingerlazors until he looked down and saw the bomb.
"DOOM'S HIDDEN MISSILE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed as took the bottom of his armour off and threw it out the window.
It blew up before it hit the ground as Doom watched, bent over the edge of the building.
Tomoya got a good hard look at his Cutie Mark tattoo on his ass.
After Tomoya retched a little, Doom got back up and shouted "DUDE! NOT COOL!"
It was the image of the Front of Doom that finally Drove Tomoya to puke.
"What!?....Oh yeah...Doom should get that looked at..."

Sithmorack

May the Flames fade...
Mar 19, 2012
Shadow searched for information on how Wesker was so powerful. He found some kind of prototype serum (or virus) that was unstable and had to be maintaned by a different serum labeled PG67A/W.He searched where the serums were being held at. It was only a few rooms away, if he was fast and lucky he could grab a few vials of it and make more to give him an edge. Just then a licker hit the computer and destroyed it, Shadow used a grenade to stun it and ran towards the next room.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
As Tomoya stopped puking he managed to stop stomach feeling like crap. As he looked back up he saw Doom was charging more lasers. "Crap" Tomoya said bluntly. As the lasers fired Tomoya managed to gracefully dodge in-between them like a thief. He charged up a ball of lightning as he went in to grind his face off.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Doom was stuck down and lamented his situation.
"Awwww This Sucks! Why Couldn't Bison get Wesker to Build him a Giant Fighting Robot?!" He pouted.
Tomoya realised "Wait...Giant Fighting Robot?..."
The Ground Shook.
And Again.
A Large Face arose behind Doom from outside the building with a massive Metal Grin, It's head level with the Top Floor, Making it at least 90 stories high.

[HEADING=3]"WHAT'S THE MATTER ANGEL? COME TO FIGHT A MADMAN AND INSTEAD FOUND A GOD?!"[/HEADING] Bison shouted from the Cockpit.
"OH MY GOD!....DOOM REMEMBERED HIS LINE!"

All bets are off.
Good Vs. Mecha Bison.
Final Round!
FIGHT!

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Lily was wandering the halls, thats when she saw another demon. Lily had memories flash back before her eyes, thats when a swirling vortex of darkness appeared around her. it was sucking in all of the pain, sorrow, greif and hate from the area around her. it kept sucking up the emotions, creating the mass of dread that descended onto the building.

Sithmorack

May the Flames fade...
Mar 19, 2012
Shadow ran through a door and saw the vials being contained in a glass container. He saw a nearby computer most likely used to open it. But as soon as he got to the computer a all your base belong to us message popped up.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Kazuya felt a dark being arise as the ground shook.
He turned and saw Lily and now Demonic Aura around her.
"What the Hell are you?..." He asked as he braced for a fight, if he could win it or not...
Doom quickly got the Fuck out of there as a Hatch on the Back of the Mech Opened.
[HEADING=3]"LAUNCH ANGLE SET. BEGIN MKII COUNTDOWN..."[/HEADING]
A Missile with the MkII Psycho Drive began Pre-ignition.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
The girl was now reeking of evil power and darkness. Jurumu and Tomaya would easily be able to feel her power rising far past anyone's expectations. There was a small explosion of black and in the smoke, they could make out some sort of figure.

then the smoke cleared...

Lily was now holding a sword that was easily three times he size of herself, had massive horns growing out of her head along with an armored tail and black armor scantily covering her. She looked around and cracked her neck. "I am Lilith, the fallen goddess of death, darkness and sorrow." the voice said, sounding feminine but had a dark undertone of corruption following closely.

She saw the bison guards trying to run away, with a sing of her sword, anything at waist level for 5 rooms around the front of her was now chopped in half. Kazuya left alive.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Kazuya held his ground and came up with a plan.
He keeled before Lily and paid his respects.
"You are truely deserving of your power. I find few are. I implore you to aid us in this Battle, Almighty Death Bringer."
He hoped that this would work.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
"You are but a tainted human... Where do your allegiances lay, lesser demon?" Lilith asked Kazuya. Her power could be felt all around the building. It was somewhat dominating having a god in the building.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Akuma sensed the rise of Lilith. He shrugged and continued to drink his coffee. I may have my opponent after all.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
"I have many, but the Mortal in the Machine is not one of them. I offer him up and my strength to you... Kazuya offered, hoping see would accept it.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Akuma wasn't put off by the unexpected projectile, but witnessing "Doom" turning into a Bison Trooper was enough to both alert and annoy him. He leaped from his chair and stood facing the "trooper".

"What is this mockery!?" He was in no mood for more hijinks.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
"I have already defeated him before, to just repeat my victory over him would br hollow". Akuma was irritated with the not!Trooper but he decided to explain it to him(?).

He walked over to the window, the battle between the heroes and Mecha Bison raging. He gestured not!Trooper for walk up to him. "See these warriors fighting Bison at his full strength, whoever can defeat him now, will prove their power become my opponent".

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
"I can choose. I have no allegiences or obligations except to fight those who are strong enough, I only fight to improve my abilities and to challenge others. "

Akuma then folded his arms. "I also have to express my pity for anyone foolish enough to stand before me obstructing my path".