The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
IT'S LIKE LIVING IN POWER RANGERS!
The ground began to shake as the massive Mammoth entered the park, over shadowing all that lay in front of it.

Appearance reminder:

The Rising Dawn's Auto Pilot made the ship take off to avoid the damage such shock-waves would create, Blade and Caim managing to get on board before it did.
"Caim, Get Angelus. At the very least, we need to make sure Jenny has enough time to get the people out of the city. Mmmm...If I jump from the Flight Deck..." He pondered.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
-GO GO HERO RANGERS! DA NA NA NA NA-
Caim held up a hand for a moment, and in moments, the dragon came in with the mask in hand.
"We have arrived? Very well. You know, I keep getting strange looks.. You think people would be used to me by now."

She placed the mask on her face, took the two men/Pokemon's hands, and jumped out of the plane's hangar.

Transforming into her proper self, the dragon readied herself for further attack.
overpuce said:
-Oh crap!-
Legna had changed forms by the time the great lightning dragon spoke. When he had finished his piece, Legna spoke to Inuart, "You great idiot, get on my back; NOW!"
Inuart numbly complied, scrambling to mount up as Legna prepared to take off.
"I thought we escaped the world's end!" Inuart shouted as they ascended.
"As did I, but it appears this world is in peril as well... What are our plans now?"
"I don't know, Legna! I don't know! What should we do? That thing is HUGE! Worse than the Cherubs, worse than the faux Furiaes!"
The black dragon thought for a moment, and then decided, "We fight."
"What?!"
"If this world fails, then there is no point in attempting to reunite you with your love. We must destroy this great beast first. The Grail can be retrieved, or... If things are as they appear in this realm, other ways of resurrection may be in order."
The realization hit Inuart, and then determination filled him, "You're right! We must! For Furiae!"
With a sigh, the dragon flew upwards, and muttered, "For Furiae..." as he began to blow fire at the minor dragons before him.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
HUMS OFF KEY
As Angelus Flew towards the Massive Stone Beast, She made out several encampments on it's back with Cultist's and several humans that where refereed to as "Eco-Terrorists" manning them.
And thus they started to open fire with Stone Tipped Arrows for the Cultist's and AK-47's for the Eco-Terrorists.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Jenny meanwhile, after a few close calls, managed to get the ship to Hover slowly above the streets and sent out a mental Message to everyone in range.
Attention all who can hear this, Listen to the sound of my voice and I will guide you to a safe area. Also to those who are able, I will lead you to those who are trapped or otherwise need help...
She lead groups of people out of the district and organised rescues, unaware of the attention she gathered.
Back in the Diner, Bruiser broke into the Kitchen and began to make himself a meal listed in the Fitness Magazine when a voice spoke to him.
"Huh?...Someone there?..." He asked before realising the Voice was in his head and it sounded like...
"???...Little Miss Punching Bag!?!? She's here!?...Time for a Workout..." The Machoke said before putting back on his face mask and hat and left the building.

"I should be so lucky-lucky-lucky-lucky, I should be so lucky Lord!"

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
-You gone and done it now, son!-
There's a video at the end showing each weapon's magic. The time's they appear is next to their names.
Caim's Sword 13:02

Fheng's Glaive 3:30

Hymir's Finger

Kingsblood 13:24

Mermaid's Feast 9:31

Moonfire 9:40

Reaper's Scythe 4:48

Slaughterism 9:49

Angelus was not happy at the sudden arrival of arrows, and roared in disdain. After shooting a fireball into the group below, Caim dismounted and came crashing down on the enemies below with Hymir's Finger in hand. As the shockwave was ceasing, Caim switched to Fheng's Glaive and began to cut into groups of enemies; just like old times.
"You leave my dragon alone, you demon worshiping freaks!"

Caramel Frappe said:
Holy crap, son!
Legna watched in shocked awe as the dragon fell to the ground, wailing and terrified.
"I must remind you to apologize to that knight."
"Will do!"
With that, the black dragon began his assault on the other dragons once again.

Moros

Nuclear Zombie
Jan 25, 2010
Moscow

The living suit of armor known as Lisbeth looked over handiwork. Moscow was now a desolate city of ice. She had quickly turned her illusion magic on the men of army and had made them destroy the city for her. When they finished that, she made them turn on each other until they were all dead. With most of the humans in the city dead, she had created a blizzard over city to finish off the rest. She began to north and west, freezing any humans she came across.

Beijing

Beijing had descended into total chaos. Normal people had started killing other people for petty things and riots had erupted across the city. Criminals had taken over the city and in short order made it unlivable. Mammon watched with interest from the shadows at what he had caused. After only a couple of days he had made this large city collapse on itself. Pleased with this, he decided to head to Shanghai.

Paris

Alperer had devastated the city of Paris. It's rage and large rocky body made it an excellent wrecking ball and hard to stop. While the army had tried to stop the rage fueled monster, it's massive body and fear projection had quickly reduced it to nothing. Alperer then headed southwest, deeper into the country.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
overpuce said:
-Light. Bulb!-
As Legna took in the various dragons grimacing and muttering pained words in the language of dragons at Ehecatl's actions, and an idea came to his mind.
"If we can turn them against him... We might have a chance!"

Legna stopped blowing his fire, and flew out towards the edges of the flight. Thinking of all of his years under Imperial rule, he chose his words carefully in his mind; trying best to invoke those memories. Taking in a deep breath, he called out,

"Female dragons! My sisters! I ask you to cease fire, if only for a moment, and think! See that dragon behind you? This Stormbringer? You fight for him and how does he repay you? By feasting upon your flesh and using you for his selfish cause! What have you to gain by working with this monster masquerading as a dragon? This vile, being that, if he is true to his name, cannibalizes you, his mates! Is not a mate meant for gain, and mutal partnership, and if one is lucky or blest; hatchlings? Has this Ehecatl brought you any of these things? Are you happy under his reign? Are you pleased with yourselves and your choices?!"

Legna had to dodge a stray fireball, and then continued,

"I have seen dragons such as yourselves subjugated under powerful individuals, I have seen hatchlings forced into combat not a few minutes after being born. Forced into pacts, made soldiers for wars they had nothing to do with! I see it in you now! Come, sisters! When my fire clashed with yours, I only sought the one behind you! The False Dragon! The Tyrant! Join together, and our greater numbers, along with these human fighters, can plunge him into darkness and the Hell he deserves!

Are you dragons, or are you sniveling kittens? Have you your dragon sense of honor or pride? Join, and free yourselves from this, THING!"

Legna then prepared himself for rejection, but in the recesses of his mind, hoped that perhaps his words would have some form of influence...

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
overpuce said:
-WOO, SNIP-
Legna was surprised to hear the dragon say as such, and gave a quick nod. "I know exactly how to do it..."

Legna swooped downward and bellowed to the wolf armored knight, "Get on my back, human! We will need your voice!"

As the dragon quickly plummeted to the ground, he heard his pact partner in his mind, "I didn't know that you were so good at speeches..."
The dragon gave a dark laugh, "I needed only to reminisce. That was enough."
Inuart stayed silent at that point, and held on tightly as the dragon began to execute his plan.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
-and off we go!-
Legna climbed the air again, using his superior speed to dodge around the larger dragons. Speed had always been something Legna had above the other dragons. As they flew by, Inuart craned his head and spoke to the knight, "Er, hello! From what I can tell, my companion here wants you to help us by using that dragon weakening magic of yours to help bring the dragon to the ground. Apparently, the smaller ones wil- AAAH!!!"

A fireball came dangerously close to the group of fighters, but Legna used one of his old tricks and in his greater speed, appeared to shift through the air, leaving millisecond lasting traces of himself in previous spots.

"Terribly sorry! What I meant to say was that the other dragons will help us bring down this Beast if we can make him hit the ground!"

Along the way, the group was beginning to catch up with a fellow using lightning as the Dragon did, and a... Cat? Legna shook his head in confusion and focused upon the objective at hand once again. The others were only distractions to his goal.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The appearance of Puse, Kurumu, the man with Dragon soul and the two other strangers, confused Tomoya. "Seems I have to get this guy on the ground." Archangel Tomoya said as he looked at them. Then he noticed the group of dragons surrounding him and he sighed. "Really...let's make this quick." Tomoya said as he pulled out his katana. Except the katana was entirely made out of white lightning.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
-Oh boy...-
overpuce said:
-He's pissed-
Legna chuckled, and as he charged up one of his magic blasts, Inuart turned around, and said to the wolf-clad warrior; "It is a very long and tiresome story. If I am to get into it, I would need some time and peace that we do not have at the moment. WOAH!"
Blue runes that had gathered around Legna were lost, as Ehecatl had attempted to eat Legna; causing the smaller dragon to dodge out of the way. But it had saved their life. Legna shot blue flames at the Dragon's wings, and swiftly began dodging around the beast. Perhaps his speed could distract it. That was when his noticed that the Great Dragon... Couldn't see him... Legna took this chance and began charging his magic attack again, seconds passing as blue runes built around his mouth. However, with a satisfying sort of 'popping' noise, the runes flew straight at the Storm Dragon's wings, tearing more holes into them.

However, the magic did not last, and Legna could see the blue-black scales upon his snout once again as he began to duck and weave from the Great Dragon.

Sgt_Jakeman214

Jul 19, 2010
Akane followed Aftan to the hanger, and watched her jump out with little regard for her safety. Remembering that the knight could teleport, Akane didn't worry about her. Instead, she jumped out herself, tails aflame and fireballs at the ready. Akane began flinging fireballs at the Cultist and Eco-Terrorist positions closest to Aftan's landing area, pelting the stupid humans with enough firepower (OOC-return of the bad puns!) to keep their heads down and cover Aftan's and her own landing.

Touching down upon the giant monster's back, Akane drew her sword and charged the closest gun nest, which was manned by Cultists. Arrows fired at her were met with fireballs, vapourizing them. Seeing they weren't getting any arrows on target, many of the Cultists dropped their bows and drew melee weapons, readying themselves to meet the Kitsune. Akane could sense Aftan nearby, but couldn't see her. All she could see was the enemy, lambs to the slaughter.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Dude...pretty heartless. No sad goodbye. ;_;...Snip
overpuce said:
Tomoya is angered by this...Tomoya uses more lightning.
As the black lightning consumed Tao, killing her. Tomoya saw this after he had finished the lesser dragons, anger did consume his eyes for a second but he had to remember not to do the same thing. When anger consumes him, it turns out bad for everyone. Shaking the thought from his mind, Tomoya saw the black lightning and knew it was the kind that was used when angry or in rage.

The result, Tomoya knew he had to use the attack he prepared earlier with the runes. He had just needed to charge them with lightning. At a fast pace he would use the others distraction as an advantage, he flew up in the clouds and started to gather both lightning from the clouds and lightning from the Heavens and started to charge up his final attack that could scorch the very Earth itself.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
Blade leapt from The Dragon's back as Caim took care of the Cultists.
He pressed his hand to the Beast's Back and began to use Absorb, Draining the Life Force out of the Monster.

Jenny meanwhile made great progress on getting people out of the city.
She managed to led several thousand people over the bridge and out of Manhattan.
As she went to return to the ship, a Strange thought reached her.
....elp....e..... it said, someone was still trapped.
Jenny quickly changed course and set out towards the thought.

In a ruined Pub, Bruiser meanwhile dropped the Hobo he mangled up once he was satisfied that Ms. Punching Bag was en route before hiding
Ynnek89 said:
As the City fell to chaos, One man was unaware of all this.
The Former Heir the Bernstein Cartel, Adel, had hit rock bottom since his defeat in Asia, taking to drinking to ease his angered mind.
He laid in his shack in the slums, empty bottles covering the floor.
The door swung open with looters attempting to rob what little he had.
None survived as Adel Stumbled out and saw the city burning.
Un-interested in anyone's problems but his own, he marched after the strange figure that left the city.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Beijing

"Foolish Child, you are wasting your potential."

A cybernetic-ally augmented man stood behind Adel.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Adel stopped his stumbling and leaned against a wall before turning to witness that freak from Asia.
"Potential?...The fuck you know about Potential you *Hic* You metal Jackass..." He slurred as he recalled Asia and his failure to kill the man who killed his father.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
"Look at yourself, reduced to a mere stain on the street. With your powers, you could become the strongest warrior on this planet. Not even that slacker turned Hand of God could defeat you, and you sit here, stewing in self-pity."

Akuma was disappointed yet not surprised.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Adel started a rather harsh depreciating laugh at his own expense.
"My Powers?...Or my fathers?...Which one is it?..." He asked as several looters ran past the pair as they stared each other down.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
I can tell, he has it. Gouken Sealed it away in him and now I have a new potential disciple.

"If you focused, you could destroy all who stand obstructing your path."