The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Time: Sundown​

Tomoya had just killed his 15th mutant and is wondering why they are shooting at him, "(Why the hell are they shooting at me!)" Tomoya muttered in japanese before he had taken aim for his next pray, as Tomoya had gotten perfect aim on the super mutent's head with his 50 Cal, but before he had taken the shot Tomoya had seen a enemy he had once fought that was standing next to the group of super mutant, a super mutant behemoth, "(Oh shit!)" Tomoya shouted and removed the sniper rifle quickly from the window edge but accidently shot the satellite that was above the window, and it fell to the ground, "(crap!)" Tomoya ducks quickly as the giant mutant marched towards Tomoya's position.

As Tomoya ducked the behemoth mutant eyes the window but does not spot Tomoya, after a minute Tomoya heared a snort and giant footsteps, Tomoya looks over the window once again only to see the huge mutant walking away from the monument, "Phew" Tomoya speaks quietly and wipes his brow of his sweat. After a brief nap to kill the time until all the mutants clear the area, "(looks like im running low on supplies, and I cant contact the rest of the guys, better move and look for an escape and find a better home base so that when the heroes come back we can fight those assholes that did this)" Tomoya explains for himself as he looks around the place for he flask, "(Fuck, my redbull was in that!)", as Tomoya turned his 50 Cal into particals and asorbed them into his hand, he accidently smacks a toolbox and hears a brief rumble of a single object, "what the" Tomoya thought as he opens the box Tomoya's eyes open in amazment, it was a pipboy 3000. He also did find his flask that would aid him for this dark time, a world full of radiated cola.

Basicly this is Tomoya's personal arch, he is going to go around DC and try to find a base so they can harbour and fight the villains in the climax arch or whatever. Its gonna be full of raider, mutan, enclave and bug killing going on in this arch, if you want to join just message me and also it would be good if we can vote on a place to set up base since I dont want everyone to argue becuase it might effect their character (as everyone has been doing, but least we have all calmed down, right?)

Isaac The Grape

Apr 27, 2010
Dusquad said:
Just decided to try out RP. Seemed like a fun thread. I didn't see any rules about random adds so I am just gonna ask now. Feel free to say no and you can treat the proceeding event like a random encounter. The character is The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai from Dishwasher: Dead Samurai XBLA game. I am attempting to follow his original agenda as best I can. The Dishwasher is a brutal character as well, so expect to read some vivid and graphic attacks (Not uncommon for him to bash peoples heads against a wall until they explode). Also I am not trying to OP the character nor kill anyone else, I chose Zero because he is a cyborg and therefor can be repaired.
In the game he hunts down a cyborg menace created by something called the Fallen Engineer. These cyborgs are poisoning the earth and the Dishwasher resolves to stop them. So he isn't evil, I am just trying to be canon with a twist. Also try the game out it is really REALLY fun (especially the second one.)[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Zero and Jack were on edge. Something was going on and it could not be good.

Suddenly, a black miasma seeped into the room through the door. They both looked over to see the miasma form into a person or what was once a person. The thing dressed as a samurai with black hair and pale skin. He swayed, almost as if he were just a walking corpse. He carried a sword as well meat cleavers baring the sword towards Zero.

"Who are..." Zero began as the person dissipated into the miasma again, only to reappear behind Zero poised to strike. Zero held his breath,
How the hell?

"Insipid poison. I will purge the world of you cyborg freaks!!!" The Samurai yelled as he began his brutal barrage on Zero. Zero attempted to fight back but the samurai was to quick, in a short barrage the samurai had Zero on his knees.

Screaming, the Samurai grabbed Zero's arm... and ripped it off with his bare hands.

In a blind rage, Zero slashed at the Samurai... but all he hit was the miasma left behind by the samurai. He was gone.

As Zero began to loose conscientiousness, saw a word written in blood on the wall.

It read: The Dishwasher must die, and then Zero passed out.
Welcome to the RP. Please read the first post. If you don't know how to use spoilers quote this post to have a look at the forum code (the text)

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Justin nodded. "Ken do you still have that big bag O' guns?"

"Yep" Ken passed Justin the tiny leather bag which Justin opened sticking his whole head in the bag that really only looked like it could fit his fist. Justin then reached in with his arm, when coming out of the bag he was brandishing a R700 in one hand a pair of military grade binoculars in the other.

Justin passed the binoculars to Glados. "She'll be my spotter, when we see him, he won't be around for long." Justin looked around and saw a house that had a huge hole in it. "Up there will be our perch" Justin said gesturing to the house.

"Sounds good" Ken said, Justin handed Ken the helmet for the T-51B,

"Might save you from a head shot?"

Justin and Glados went off into the house. Finding their way up the shattered stair case Justin cleared a area facing where Ken said he'd be drawing the sniper fire. Justin and Glados both laid down on the dirty floor side by side.

"Alright I got Ken in my sights."

"Good" Said Justin panning over the area, searching the high places where another sniper may have his perch. Now it was just a waiting game.

Moros

Nuclear Zombie
Jan 25, 2010
"You guys ready?" asked Ken through his headset. "Yeah, we're all ready here. You can start whenever you want," replied Justin. Ken stretched out a little to prepare him for the full on sprint that he would have to do. "Alright, going in 3...2...1...Now!" Ken said as he started to sprint across the street. As he did he heard plasma impact the ground behind him. Soon he was across the street and panting hard. "Did you spot him?" he asked through headset nearly out of breath.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Glados saw the first plasma bolt go right past Ken's shoulder she reduced her zoom to try to locate the sniper, she saw the second and third bolt streak through the air. Justin was panning slowly with his scope trying to avoid reducing the accuracy of his shot.

"I almost have him Ken, just keep it together."

Ken's heavy panting could be heard through the headset "Well please locate him soon this armour his hard to sprint in."

As a fourth and fifth shot fired Glados finally located the sniper's perch. "I got his perch but I don't have a visual" "Justin over by the bridge, there is a fallen chunk of stone that is serving as his cover.

Justin finally located the snipers perch, his cross hairs looking over all of the cracks and crevices in the stone a sniper could pop his head out of.

I see you changed your avatar to Leigon. Now if I can remember right he was a sniper or something in one level when someone was fighting the geth, I don't really remember, so I'll let you run the kill shot of the sniper, or when I get a visual on said sniper, whether its leigion or a enclave sharp shooter.

Moros

Nuclear Zombie
Jan 25, 2010
Ken had to wait a little in order to catch his breath. Ken started to take off some of his armor in order to let him run a little faster. He took off the armor on his legs, arms and shoulders and felt a lot lighter. "Alright, going in 3... 2... 1... Now!" he said as he started to run full tilt to the other side of the road in a diagonal line. He could feel the heat of the plasma as it flew all around him. He felt one hit the side of the helmet and quickly got rid of it. Ken finally got to the other side and started to catch his breath. He tuned everything out when he was running so he wasn't sure if they got him or not. "I really hope you got him this time," said Ken as he was panting.

I forgot to mention that even though I changed my avatar I'm not killing off my character. I only did because I was tired of my old avatar.

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
Subroutines booting main routines.
Repairs completed, authenticating handshake protocols.
Beginning main startup sequence.

Calculating auto damage control protocols...100%
Testing repairs...complete.
Arm (R), Chest cavity (R) sufficiently repaired...buster system restored.
Balancing energy servos...complete.
Rebooting...progress 100%
Time Offline: [26mins38sec4milisec]

"Ugh...where am I..." [a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldpj14wsZEg]A sound[/a] emanated off of Zero as he opened his eyes again and looked around. He saw Jack in the corner, looking relieved, while Red looked proud of himself. Zero sat up - noticing he could sit up, and immediately looked at his reunited arm, holding it for a minute and checking it out.

He caught sight of Jack when he chuckled at his startup tone. "Why Zero. I had no idea you were a Mac."

Zero looked embarrassed. "Shut up. They put that in me as a joke after about the third time I...er...did...you fix me?"

"Not me. Him." Jack pointed at Red, who was still smirking. A look of panic crossed Zero's face as he inspected his hand more thoroughly, looking for anything the seedy bartender might have smuggled into him. Chuckling at his reaction, Red finally spoke up. "Relax son, I haven't done anything more than fix ya." then he threw in "Maybe.", panicking Zero more.

Jack stepped forward. "That's enough, Red. Thanks for repairing him. You can put that on my tab."

"Already done." Red confirmed, smiling.

"So, where are the others?" Zero asked as he got off the table. Jack pointed inside.

"Still fighting that samurai guy. Which, by the sound of things, they might have already resolved." They rounded the corner of the bar, then Jack stopped him. "Wait, kid. That guy obviously has a vendetta against your kind, and you've just been repaired. I don't wanna make myself any more in debt than I have to."

"You want me to stay out of it?" Jack nodded, Zero scowled. "No way man. If anything, you should be letting me destroy that guy." He cracked his knuckles excitedly.

Jack thought for a minute, then sighed. "Fine. First let's see if they actually got somewhere with him, then..." he said as he pushed open the door.

Dusquad

Sep 3, 2009
<spoiler=@orinon> Don't feel bad, I did walk in and attack someone randomly. Which I apologize for. Also side note he wears no armor.[/spoiler]

"My name is the Dishwasher. I make no true claims at being a master swordsmen." He snarled. "I am here to wipe the cyborg scum from the face of this planet..."

"But why?" Rhianna inquired. "For what reason do you hold this vendetta?"

"They are tools of corruption..." The Dishwasher rasped, he was losing blood or whatever a walking corpse could lose. "... Created by the Fallen Engineer to poison the planet. That is why I hunt cyborgs... Until they are all gone I will continue to purge and purge and purge and...!!!" he dropped to his knee.

Dammit how could I have been this careless? She has my shift blade, without it I can't teleport...

The door to the bar opened and the red cyborg stepped out and looked at him. His arm had been repaired, almost like new.

"You," the cyborg said, "I am gonna take you down right here!"

The Dishwasher looked around, he knew he couldn't win. All he had were his meat cleavers and he was heavily wounded. So he did the only thing he could think of... He mad a dash for his sword, grabbing it by the blade and he dispersed into the same black miasma as before.

"Coward!!! Come back and fight me!" the cyborg shouted

Fat chance of that. the Dishwasher thought as he disappeared into the night.

All those who were left were thoroughly confused. Who was this Dishwasher? Why did he attack them? Who is the Fallen Engineer?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Youmu had stopped concentrating after the samurai disappeared, so the headache started coming back, harder than before she'd suppressed it. Immediately, her empty hand flew up to her forehead and started pressing there. "I think...I might..." she said, quietly. "I need some help with this...my head hurts."

Rhianna pointed out a window. "I think a friend of yours might have brought his airship. You'll probably find something in there." With that, she walked outside and headed for the ship. Everyone else followed her, except Red.

"All right," he called out. "Next round on me for everyone who's calmed down!" All the noise in the bar immediately stopped.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
It was night at the D.C ruins, ad Tomoya activated the cells in his eyes with electricity to see in the dark, it glowed blue...

Time: Nightfall​

"(Time to get out of here)" Tomoya muttered to himself in japanese, Tomoya puts an amount of electricity in his hands and swipes it over the elevator button and it bursts into life and took a minute to reach the top, Bleep, Bloop, the sounds poured from the doors as Tomoya steps into it and he presses the ground button, as he does that nostalgic elevator music comes on as it scrolls to the bottom of the tower, "(How nostalgic)" Tomoya added, Tomoya played with his new Pip-boy and was looking at what it can do, "Not very much that I cant do, the map. notes and radio will be usefull though" Tomoya thought to himself, then suddenly, Bleep, Bloop,, and the doors split open, Tomoya walked out of the elevator and into the silent, dark streets of DC.

Tomoya didnt like walking, it had taken alot of time, but the streets were filled with damn car wrecks and there is no opening for him to ride his bike, almost everything was radiated according to Tomoya's pip-boy, "(Damn, where the hell is a place with no radiated food!)" Tomoya muttered to himself once more. Tomoya had walked a mile and was walking past an old military facility, Tomoya knew that it was the pentagon but it was a bad spot for a base "(Damn those bastards!)" Tomoya muttered to himself once more, it seems most of it has crumbled down, and with that Tomoya noticed he had found an open road out of the DC, but upon Tomoya suddenly heard shots coming from a nearby bridge, Tomoya summoned his 50 Cal and looked upon the nearby bridge, Tomoya saw quite some amount of people fighting, but noticed one particular person, the fire spitter Ken so Tomoya takes postiiton on top of the pentagon ruins and gets into sniping postion, he was fully open and running, Tomoya smiled "(A hit and run wont be bad, take this you bastard!)", BANG Tomoya fired the 50 Cal and looked through the scoop once more and saw one person of the ground, Tomoya smirked and asorbed the rifle once more, but when he had finished that he noticed a huge amount of electricity gone, "fuck, have to get somewhere and fast" Tomoya thought and he jumped down the ruins and jumped on his bike and rode fast down the empty road leading out of DC.

I got it, Raven Rock, that will be the spot Tomoya will put out the contact, but first I will have to kill all the Enlcave inside...once more (its happend alot)

Moros

Nuclear Zombie
Jan 25, 2010
"Yeah we got him. Stuck his head out at last minute," Ken heard through the headset. "Thank god, sprinting with this armor on has really worn me out," he said back through mic.

"Don't worry about it. Stay there, we're coming to you," said Justin. Once he heard that, Ken started to take the rest of the armor out of the bag and put it back on. He then sat on the ground and waited for them. About 10 minutes later, Justin and Mrs. Glados showed up from the street. "It looks like there was more than one sniper aiming for you. We found a fresh body with a big hole in their chest, looks like at least a 50 Cal was pointed at you.The guy was probably trying to chase you down. But we heard a motorcycle take off just a little bit ago so the other sniper probably took off. What happened to your helmet anyway?" asked Justin. "Took a plasma bolt to it. Luckily I took it off before it burned all the way through," explained Ken.

"Lucky for you. Anyway lets make camp here," said Justin. And that was best thing Ken heard all day.

Dusquad

Sep 3, 2009
"Barely escaped that." the Dishwasher said. He was alone in a forest clearing talking to his companion, a raven that sat on his hat.

"How could that red freak have repaired itself that quickly? And those others, they were obviously too strong to be average humans." he said as he bandaged his wounds.

" He was a cyborg, no doubt about that, but something felt different about him, " the Dishwasher thought, " When I was fighting him, I couldn't sense the Engineer's corruption. " The thought troubled him. Perhaps this cyborg wasn't corrupting anything. The Dishwasher looked up and saw an airship in the distance.

"I need to find that cyborg again and figure out what is going on." and with that the Dishwasher grabbed his blade and made his way towards the airship, he had a hunch that he would find the answers he was looking for there.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
The others entered the Airship Rhianna Immediately went to the Engineering bay to work on a handy device for her personal quest. The others went to the Parlor t discuss what the plan was, as the bar was not the best place to stay.
Youmu went to the medical bay, She saw that it was being repaired, it was still usable, the repairs were all done, the machines were just giving everything a nice polish.
But it was clear that every piece of machinery had been replaced.
"What happened in here?" she asked before getting onto a bed.
A machine began to scan her body once it Identified The problem was in her head it took several sweeping scans.
now when you think of a mechanical nurse you think o some sort of automaton shaped like a woman that dispensed medicine, you do no think of a large Rectangular piece of copper on a hovering on a magnetic rail.
however that's what came, it wasn't that bad as the machine had components to make it more pleasant it had a music box playing soothing music, a rather calming aromma was being emitted.
so when it dispensed some pills to remove the pain Youmu took them and felt a lot better
(They were sugar pills)

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Justin looked at how tired Ken was, the guy was fit there was no doubt about it, and level headed, but he had gone sometime without a luxury.

"Ken you like pizza?"

"Do bears shit in the woods?"

"You are in for a treat" Justin said using his culinary magic to make a kitchen counter, stove, and other necessary utensils come from thin air that are necessary for making pizza.

"Oh, what ever happened to a authentic fallout experience"

"Screw it, didn't seem to be any fun, for anyone, so I say let's both just do things we enjoy, as brothers in evil doings"

"Sounds good" Ken said as Justin conjured a beer and passed it to him.

Meanwhile

"Mr. President, we have a disturbance on our perimeter"

"What kind of disturbance? Like a noise disturbance? Or a couple getting kinky and really really loud with their window wide open so its really disturbing but you can't help but look in?"

"Uh... No... What? No like a fire fight broke out between some snipers and some wastelanders"

"KILL THEM!!" Nixon said slamming his fist down on the desk in front of him splitting it in two.

"Uh, why they haven't gotten anywhere near and are no threat to us here in the citadel.. I mean the pentagon." the soldier now shifted uncomfortably in front of the giant robotic president before him.

"YES KILL THEM I WILL NOT LET THEIR UNCLEAN BODDIES ANYWHERE NEAR MY PRECIOUS COUNTRY!"

"Uh... Yes sir" The Solider saluted the president. Walking down the hallway he went to his squad "We'll hit them in the middle of the night, our night vision helmets and power armour will mean most of their low calibre weapons won't be able to harm us. Huuu Rah?"

"HUUU RAH!" the squad cheered

The villains would be in for the fight of their life at midnight, as they prepared fire ball shooting weapons, plasma rifles, and Gatling guns that shot lasers.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
I have not got a good feeling when you said giant robot president, my futurama sense is tinging somehow
Liberty Prime + Richard Nixon, not good...
Well im off to Raven Rock and killing some Enclave, haha, I might aid you in that battle if I get there in time.

Sgt_Jakeman214

Jul 19, 2010
In the parlor the heroes stood talking amongst themselves. Jack pondered who they were still missing. He turned and addressed everyone. "Everyone, I am going on a quest. While you lot search for this Dishwasher samurai bastard who attacked Zero, Youmu and Rhianna, I am going to go and find Miss Glados, Justin and Tomoya. I haven't heard from them in ages, and I'm worried about them. Seeya!"

Jack turned and went to the hanger, jumping out into the sky and forming a fireball around himself. Blasting off in a streak of flames, he did a flyby of the parlor windows as he left for Washington, DC. IN a little under an hour, Jack was there. As it turns out, Rhianna's airship wasn't in the middle of nowhere, but in North Carolina, practically the state underneath Washington DC. AS Jack flew over the devasated landscape, he was drawn to a certain highway by the power of his Sacred Stone. His heart soared when he spotted Tomoya, the Lightning Angel, guardian of the Light Stone. Jack zoomed to above Tomoya and then realised he still didn't know how to land. "Oh well, this is gonna hurt." Jack sighed. Jack then dived at the ground, slamming into the road infront of Tomoya. Tomoya stopped, startled and drew his 50 cal sniper rifle as Jack climbed out of the crater. "By the Seven Rings of Hell, that fuckin' hurt!" Jack spat as he got up. "Ah! Tomoya, how are you? Did you get hurt when we escaped Ryan's wierdo dream?"

Moros

Nuclear Zombie
Jan 25, 2010
After everybody was done eating and having a good time, Ken went out to set up their defenses. He had gotten a new helmet earlier from Mrs. Glados so he was currently using its night vision to move around. As he was getting ready to setup the other half of their perimeter, his visor highlighted something on the ground. When he picked it up and looked at it his visor started to display some details about it. Apparently what he had in his hand was a Stealth Boy and it could turn its user invisible. "I'm going to have some real fun with thing," Ken said with an evil smirk and putting the Stealth Boy in his bag. He finished setting up the defenses at around 10 pm.

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
"(Holy shit!)" Tomoya shouted now suprised at the giant explosion, Tomoya stopped his bike sharply and summoned his now trusty 50 Cal, but he felt a familiar presence in the crater that has now left a hole in the hightway, then he was even more suprised to see the Lord Of Death and fire stone carer Jack climb out of the crater and spat some words Tomoya couldnt figure out and then spoke to Tomoya "Ah! Tomoya, how are you? Did you get hurt when we escaped Ryan's wierdo dream?", Tomoya pinched himself to make sure it wasnt a mirage from his lack of electricity, "Jack you suprised me when you did that, you could of called" Tomoya spoke in normal tounge as he pointed to the communicator "Its broke you idiot" As Jack pointed towards it then Tomoya looked at it and noticed that it was indeed broke "Crap, must of broke a small part when I...well teleported into the top of the Washinton Monument" Tomoya explained "Where?" Jack spoke back, "Well after we all left the Wind Fish's dream I suddenly woke up at the top underneath some rubble" Tomoya spoke "and where did all of you guys end up?" Tomoya questioned.

Jack explained everything that had happend so far and including their encounter with the Dishwasher samurai and Zero losing his arm, "Ouch, and I presume Zero is okay" Tomoya then spok "Yes he has a new shiny arm" Jack explained as he nodded, "But why couldnt you fly back to us instead of using your bike?" Jack questioned "Well in this area there is barely any electricity and I am almost all out of juice because of that explosion I had to use to get out of the rubble, so I was heading towards this place that my pip-boy says has a huge amount of electricity within it and when I get there I was going to make base and contact you guys" Tomoya spoke as he pointed out his pip-boy, Tomoya got back onto his bike and asorbing his 50 cal once more while speaking about him finding Ken, "Hmm if Ken is there that must mean that Justin and Ms.Glados are with him as well, I looks like were going to need more help to take them down" Jack explained "Should we go to the place I spoke about?" Tomoya asked "It would be good to get some more weapons and a place to plan our next move" Jack spoke "Then we call the rest of the guys in" Tomoya looks at Jack "Do you want to get on or fly?" Tomoya asked once more, "Ill fly but Ill keep up with youur pace, here" Jack throws him a new communicator that Tomoya then puts on underneath his helmet.

I sense a three way battle going on soon

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Rhianna was not to safe leaving Jack and Tomoya to confront The villains she had a plan which she told Youmu in the parlor, she had changed into a fancy black Victorian Evening Gown.
"Jack and Tomoya will need our help all we have to do is to properly defeat that Stupid Samurai.
Though I admit that part is taken care of the match will be at the Grand Central In New York, we go there, I train with you, then when he shows up I use this thing," a flying Camera appeared from behind her shoulder,
"This will record the duel, I'll call the videos,
Path of the sword Empress, Duel #001."
"Then once I win, We head for Raven Rock and help out the heroes.
Unless you have some other Idea, which I should have asked before I sent the challenge to the samurai."

Meanwhile at the samurai's hideout.
a Letter made of copper flew right at Dishwashers head.

The letter Read
Dear Dishwasher
as you can tell I have no problem locating you, so don't even think about running. However I do Not wish to hunt you down I give you one week to reach NEW York's Grand Central Station at the end of that One week we shall have a Duel, (exactly one week no earlier or later, and I hope you get stronger by the Time I meet you.
Oh and just to get you riled up I am a cyborg, yeah metal bones, wiring in the Brain. Bio-Mech so yeah I'm part of the Corruption force. yeah come get me now.
and DOn't even think of attacking me early. spend the week making yourself a match worthy of me.
Signed The Future Empress of the Sword
Rhianna

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Youmu started scratching behind where she normally kept her swords. "Hey, Rhianna," she quietly called to the older woman. "You need any practice with that sword of yours? I don't have anything else to do..."

Basically, what I'm asking is if you'd like to have a short, non-lethal (obviously) duel. I'm thinking, first to disarm? Only thing is, I'd have to ask you not to fill in any of Youmu's actions. Naturally, I'll stick to controlling Youmu and leave you to move Rhianna. How about it? Think you can manage without running everyone at once to make your characters look more badass?