The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Justin and Glados both proceed to the lab in the depths of the castle.

"So far so good... I don't have any needles in me and you aren't strapped to a chair" Justin said as the automatic door opened and they stood in a decontamination room. It misted them lightly then red lights went off and sirens.

"Its okay I'm just highly symptomatic of a horrific disease!" Justin said holding his hands up which then prosceded to turn to claws. The door before them opened as many security protocols were override-ed to allow Justin access.

"So." Glados said, her eyes glazing over with joy looking at all the lap equipment "What are we to do down here again?"

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Jenny on her travels soon found Angelus, much to her dismay, She'd wanted to avoid a confrontation.
"Oh...Angelus...I didn't...Look...I want to say sorry for earlier...I know jumping into people's minds like that is rarely a good thing..." She said before adding "Also, I met Cadolbolg, Such a strange creature but still, you are lucky to have him..."

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
The dragon shook her head, "I only ask that you warn me next time. I don't want to accidentally cause harm. In fact, I was attempting to comfort you in knowing he was punished. I apologize for bringing up... Sore memories. And you met Cadolbolg? Has he been a good boy? I know I'm not the best with social graces, but I do try to teach him properly."

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
"Just...It still haunts me...Day in, Day out...and, I know I said this time and time again once you broke free but...Sorry that I forced you to go though...that...I've helped others who were transformed since after you left, I heard much about what it was like..." Jenny apologised to Angelus, despite hearing it several times before.

Sgt_Jakeman214

Jul 19, 2010
"Huh, nobody is in the bridge it seems..." Akane muttered to herself as her knocking had no effect. "I wonder if there is perhaps an open hanger somewhere on this ship..."
Akane dropped back from the bridge, lazily circling the airship until she found the hanger. She entered it carefully, one hand on her katana as she landed and her tails still lightly aflame.

"Hello?" she called out.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Jenny seemed to faze out from reality for a moment as a new voice filled the Ship.
"Hold on a second...I'm detecting a newcomer into the ship...The Hanger bay area..." She said to Angelus as she tried to focus on Akane's movements.

Sorry for this but Signing off

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
The dragon shook her head once again, "I was strong enough to survive and to prevail. Nothing more. Well... Caim was critical to my breaking free from that state, but that only goes to show how well we work as a team. It is fine, Jenny. I am stronger now than I was then; that much I am certain."

Sgt_Jakeman214 said:
There was a faint noise, and Angelus' head perked up. "Did you hear something?"
"Hold on a second...I'm detecting a newcomer into the ship...The Hanger bay area...."
Angelus' hands spark a little, and she began walking towards the hangar;
"Stay close to me. We shall see who this intruder is..."

Sgt_Jakeman214

Jul 19, 2010
Akane stood ready after hearing the sound of several people approaching. "Hello, anybody? I'm looking for the Arch Angel of Lightning, Tomoya. I know he is here, and I have a message for him from my Sensei." She called out loudly.

She kept her hand on her katana and ready though. She knew she was an intruder and may have to defend herself to escape.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Angelus had a hand ready, fire already coalescing from her palm.
"Come out where we can see you, with any weapons on your person in plain view!"

Sgt_Jakeman214

Jul 19, 2010
Akane's ear twitched as the woman behind her cocked her pistol. "Hmph, a double action pistol? If you were to treaten me with death, you should have cocked it before you challenged me. Had I of been in a fighting mood, I would have sliced your hand off as you cocked it." Akane cooly stated to her assailant, her tails swishing gently. She removed her hand from her katana's sheath. "As it stands, I am here to deliver a message, not start fights. But if you think you are getting my sword, you can quite literally burn in Hell, and I know the Shinigami who guards the doors."

She carefully took a step towards the other voice, that of the dragon. In that direction she called out. "I am coming out, I only have my katana on me. I wish to start no fights!"

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
The dragon called back, "Understood, but do be aware that I am ready to attack should anything funny happen. No offense, but I don't know who you are; and I do not know if I can trust you."

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Daniel heard a commotion and beyond his better judgment, walked around the corner and wound up face to face with a Kitsune who had a sword with her, sheathed. He immediately recoiled back and held Lopez the bucket infront of his face. "Please don't hurt me!" he said.

"OHH SUURE! hold the bucket up to protect you!" Lopez said sarcastically. After noticing that he was still alive, the boy peeked over the bucket at her. "So you're not going to kill me or hurt me?"

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
A blonde eyebrow rose at the sight of the kitsune; "So foxes have learned to walk as men do. I didn't know Renard's children gained the ability... Interesting."
The flame covered hand did not fall, but the dragon had certainly had her interests piqued.
"Now, not to be rude miss; but how did you find this place? Intelligence about us shouldn't be easily spread. I cannot help but be a little suspicious that you know exactly where to go to find this place... Who are representing and what is this message to The Archangel?"

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The noise coming from outside the room attracted Tomoya's attention. A quick flicker of the eyes and he awoke with a flop out of bed, still feeling weak from the soul combination with that boy. The dreams he had were many. He saw the boy's life and why he wanted to come here. Tomoya was glad to have another ally in the fight against evil.

Tomoya dressed up as he started to head for the source of the noise. As he stepped into the hanger he both saw Angelus and Aftan. "What's happening?" Tomoya asked the two in a quiet sleepy voice.

Sgt_Jakeman214

Jul 19, 2010
As they walked towards the dragon Akane turned her head slightly to look at her assailaint out of the corner of her eye. "Just because you do not like one Kitsune does not mean you should tar us all with the same brush." she said low and sadly. "Even I have a dislike for some of my kind."
As they rounded the corner of a crate a young man nearly ran into Akane. He recoiled and began blabbering and then the bucket began to speak as well? Akane began to chuckle softly before replying to the boy. "Do not fear, I am not a monster as some others would have you believe. I have no quarry with you, young man." She said as her amber tails swished gently.

Akane stopped infront of the Dragonness and kept her stance neutral but ready. "No offence taken, I would not trust an intruder either. Do not worry though, unless your friend behind me gets too jumpy. As for walking on two legs and fox jokes, I am not a fox, but a spirit per se. Things get hard to explain, especailly without sake. As for how I know where Tomoya is and who he is, I can sense spiritual presences and fly with great expenditure of my magic. My Sensei, Black Mage is an old friend of his. My mentor, Jack, the Grim Reaper as you know him, also has a message to give."

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
"I'm Daniel." He said calming down and Shaking the kitsune's hand. "May i get your name ma'am?" he asked.

"My Name is Akane." she responded.

"Pleasure to meet you miss Akane. Its amazing to see a living Kitsune. Where i come from, none of this exists and you'd be revered as a god by some people if you did." His eyes wandered down to her waist, not in a sexual way, but to the sword. "Wow, a Katana? It looks beautiful."

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
The dragon gave a small laugh, "Ha! Speak of the Devil. It appears your query has shown up, Child of Renard. Speak now."

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Angelus' face fell when she saw the turtle land on the Fox-woman, with an awkward sigh, she started, "Apologies for my son. He is rather clumsy... Cadolbolg.. Please get off that woman's head. It is rude to sleep on stranger's heads without proper permission."

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
A sigh came from the sleepy Tomoya as he saw Cadolbolg. "No offence, but your son kind of makes things worse...also almost killed me once too...also what were you talking about me showing up?" Tomoya said as he gazed upon the stranger that was also near a boy.

"Also...who's the kid!?" Tomoya also yelled out seeing Daniel. Tomoya was thinking there is way to many people.

Sgt_Jakeman214

Jul 19, 2010
"And it is Daniel-san. It is even more beautiful when alight and in battle, though I don't particularly like war." Akane replied, a small smile forming on her lips. Then, Angelus annoucned Tomoya's appearence. Upon seeing Tomoya infront of her, Akane bowed to him. "Arch Angel of Lightning, I have a message for you from both Jack and Black Mage. Could we perhaps discuss it some-" Akane began only to be surprised by a flying turtle landing atop her head.

"Excuse me... Hi Mommy!!!" it said. Akane watched Angelus' face drop as she explained her son.

"Thank you, but he is fine. He can stay, I've had this thing happen many times before. My tails have an allure you see...." She said as she reached up and adjusted Cadolbolg to sit properly on her head, nearly anime style between her ears.
"As I was saying, perhaps we can adjourn to a private place Arch Angel, I have much to tell you."