The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
In an undisclosed location in England

So far, nothing was found. Inuart angrily spat as he walked about the outpost. There had to be another way to find the two who stole the Grail. That was when he heard his pact-partner's voice in his mind,

"Perhaps searching for Caim would prove fruitful?"
Inuart scoffed, and sent back, "It always comes back to him, doesn't it?"
"Well, the perpetrators DID say they spoke with him. We find what we can about Caim, hold something OR someone as leverage, and then we'll get what we need."
"Would that madman even have allies? As far as I remember, he doesn't even care about the lives of others."
There was a "Hmph" in Inuart's mind, followed by the following, "Well, as I figured you were going to be stubborn, I did some digging myself. There have been reports of these monsters being taken down by a group of persons collectively known as the Rising Dawn. A Red Dragon has been described in their legions. If we find them, then we find Caim; as well as..."
"His allies! Surely one of them would know about that... Heretic and his doll! We wouldn't even have to deal with Caim!"
"Exactly. You do learn quickly. Now, ready your supplies. The Rising Dawn's trail is large, conspicuous and destructive. They will not be hard to find.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
After some casual Chit Chat, Mostly about the Rising Dawn and it's crew, Jenny left the room as David began to try to figure out how the hell he ended up here.
Alright, First, the Unit was ambushed by Demons controlled by Liseth, Then we met Little Miss SS, After that, the Nazi Zombies, then...Soft...Tails?...And Then "Scene Missing"...Christ, I should stop drinking...
Nah...

He then made the most of the situation and ordered a double Vodka and a 7-up.
"On Second thought, Make that a Triple..."

Blade meanwhile watched the survivor from the Ship's CCTV, clearly not impressed with David's Drinking habits

Several Triples Later
David was now what we in the business call "Shitfaced".
"...You put the lime in the coke you nut and mix it all up, you put the lime in the cookie mutt and twist it all up, you put the time to the poke youhurt and hiss it all up..." He sang before trying to stand up.
It was then that he remembered the Handcuffs.
Thinking it was the cheap bedroom ones you see in Discount Shops, He began to try and and break them, grunting with effort in-between verses.
"*Bang*...You put the pine the toke you tut and piss it all up *Bang* you put the mime in the look you but and miss it all up *Bang*..."

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
"*Bang*...You put the pine the toke you tut and piss it all up *Bang* you put the mime in the look you but and miss it all up *Bang*..."
Meanwhile, in the aftermath of a Meat and Tea Party.

Caim and Angelus were passed out on a bed, Cadolbolg between them; when the alarm went off. The dragon of the duo rose first, her eyes bleary. Taking a look up at where the alarm was sounding, she saw a message about somebody trying to escape from the med-bay. With an annoyed sigh, she rose and shook Caim awake.

"Come on, some idiot won't allow the rest of us peace."

Caim let out a harsh mental laugh as he readied his armor, the lack of a voice making it sound like a gasp in reality, "If there ever was a thing."

A few moments passed, and the two began their journey to the Med-Bay.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
"*Bang*...You putt the mine in the nook you...You....yoouuuu...." David stopped his repeated banging as he tried to figure out something else that rhymed with Nut as a Annoyed Caim and Angelus entered the Med Bay.
"'Ach How Ya! Any Craic? 'ere, Mind un....unnnnn....un-closing this Cuffs? I have ta "Strain the Spuds" and Fecked if I'm using a bedpan..." He muttered in a Irish Accent, much much thicker and harder to understand then normal.
The smell of Spirit's and Lime could be smelt from several feet away.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
Angelus is CONFUSED, she might hit others in her CONFUSION!
If this were an anime, Angelus would have an x shaped vein popping out of her forehead and her fists.

"Our slumber was disturbed for... THIS?! An incomprehensible drunkard who demands we aid him?! The audacity! The gal!"

This was an instance in which Caim became the voice of reason; and he patted the dragon's shoulder; "Calm down. He said he needed to relieve himself. Now, all we need to do is release him from the cuffs."

The dragon remembered what Akane told her about blending in; and reverted to mental communication: "Do you really think that's the best idea? He is roaring drunk at the moment. Who knows what he'll do. Who is he anyway?"

Caim shrugged, and went to undo the straps, "It doesn't matter. We'll just bring him back here after he's done. Simple as that. Aren't you good at negotiations anyway?"

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
David stumbled up and rubbed his wrists after Caim Freed him.
"Ah, Cheers Baddy, and 'ere was me thinking you'd be as useful as a cigarette lighter on a motorbike. Ahhhh Jaysus, I'm Bloody Flaming...I'm Gummin' for a Shite. Be back right after I empty me Hole and we'll be right Happy out!" He rambled on like a pure Drunk as he stumbled past the Confused Angelus and Caim and into the Hallway.
"Wouldn't want to use the Med-Bay Bathroom?" Angelus asked as she looked to Caim in Confusion.
"'ach! You a Header? Sure, the Jacks in here aren't fit for a Hit and Miss at the best of times, Sides I could eat a baby's arse through the bars of a cot..." He said before following the signs towards the restroom.
"...."
"....Wow...

After hobbling away from their View, David instantly straightened up and began walking normally, He walked off sessions of drinking like that back in Junior Cert.
"...Gets them everytime..." He said to himself as he went to find out why he was handcuffed and what about those Nazi Zombies.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
The duo waited for a few moments, and then the dragon sniffed the air for lime and booze. "He's gone elsewhere. Why am I not surprised? Come on, Caim; we've a faux boose-hound to chase."

Caim shrugged again, and nonchalantly began to follow after the dragon. "Meh. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong."

"Because all you know is combat."

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Diablo1099 said:
Rip had disappeared with a flash of green after the incident, leaving them to battle the monster alone.

Dani had made her way up to the bridge and was watching the hallways. She saw the mess with david and then how he walked it off. "Clever bastard..." she said and got up. The metal clinking of her power armor boots on the floor echoed through the halls as she made her way down to david.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
mcpop9 said:
David made his way towards the Security Room, hoping to find something to stead some light on what was going on.
Sure, the crew would be pissed but they'll get over it... He thought as Metal Footsteps (Dani) was heard.
By Instinct, He hugged a wall and went to reload his Revolver, only to find himself with only 3 rounds left after all those Zombies.
"Ahhhh Feck..." He cursed as he tried to put as much distance between him and Dani.
Okay, Guess the Handcuffs WERE on purpose....

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
-In which we are given the scent forecast by a dragon-
Angelus took in another breath of the repulsive scent, and noted to her partner that panic was starting to fill the air; "Someone aside from us is giving chase... I smell metal."

Caim gave the dragon a "dude-you're-so-retarded" look and pointed to his armor. The dragon rolled her eyes and 'said', "Aside from you! Now, I cannot tell exactly who it is, but the armor is fairly new.. Come along."

I should not be cackling as gleefully as I am to reference "My Immortal" in the RP; but I had to...

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Diablo1099 said:
Dani was getting a bit annoyed at how he kept running from her. "Come on, if i wanted you dead, i would have a lascannon in my hands right now. Just come back here and we can talk. I honestly have no clue why you're hiding on a ship full of ALLIES." she said.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
"CHAOOOOOOS!!!" Discord screamed, rocketing into Caim. The two tumbled for a distance, eventually coming to a stop, the Dragon-boy underneath the mighty, powerful, handsome, and lilac-smell-alike draconequus.

"Sup"

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Dillon suddenly appeared
"You again? Fine You have some endearment but if you try turning me into a reverse I'll get the man in thew white suit. not to say I hate you but you know, mind your manners."

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
ChillzMaster said:
Captcha says: Howdy Partner! Shit, it does watch us!
Caim's face immediately turned to a grimace of surprise and irritation, and he struggled to get the heavy thing off of his person. Angelus instantly created fire in her palms, and with a (patent pending) death glare; said, "Get off of him. NOW!"

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Dani had abandoned her chase of David after hearing the crash. Running, she found Discord.
"Fuck." was the first word that came out of her mouth. she knew that if his bullshit antics came up again, she'd need Daniel to handle him.

A massive crack was heard by the group and in a pile on the floor was Daniel, who then stood up looking around. "Huh? where am i-Discord? not you..." he said.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
"Oh stop being such a fucking wuss," Hayden appeared, strolling about Dillon, "You're not going to be holding this dog on a leash any more," the mole-faced teen giggled, "Who voted you the almighty moderator? The Great and Powerful Chillz Destroyer? Haven't seen the White Suit ****** on anyone else's arse!"

A quick raspberry, and he was gone in a flash.

=======================================================

Discord rose an eyebrow and sighed. He acknowledged the original form of the female before him, and decided to have a little fun.

"Dragons, tsk tsk," he snapped, a giant log falling from the sky. The dragon-human was easily able to dodge it, but more started falling with more and more snaps. Discord was having a wonderful time!

But all fun has to stop, and Discord eventually got off of Caim and put his paw and talon in the air.

"Okay, okay, I had my fun, no more Chaos for a bit," he let the peeved-off dragon-girl get closer, "I'm sorry, I have some chocolate if you want it, but I'm just gonna hop in your pack for now because I'm sleepy," and with that Discord turned into a pen, jumped into Caim's pocket (or whatever he had that could hold a pen) and promptly fell into a deep sleep.

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
ChillzMaster said:
EDITED. FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Caim found the Pen, and quickly went to find a window; tossing it out without any regrets. If the creature in question could summon logs without any problems, then this would be nothing to the being of Chaos. Furthermore; Caim and Angelus did not appreciate the idea of having such a being around them at all times.

NotYetForsaken

Power in Procedure
Sep 27, 2010
Red stared onward into the summer snows. His heart ached, both with Alice's pain and his own. The shriek of jet fighters over the riverlands tore into him, and the smoking ruins of what was once Tosno turned his stomach to ice. They were almost at Saint Petersburg. His cloak billowed around him and he held tightly to his staff, knuckles white.

"I will slay the monster that ravages my motherland," he whispered to himself, "I shall personally see to its death and deconstruction and banishment to hell." He closed his eyes and prayed, "Mother of the snow and ice, white beyond the brightest light. Mother of the shallow earth, the patron of the frozen shores. Mother of crimson blood which runs within my veins. Grant me your strength great mother, let my power be yours and yours be mine. Give me your will to be done, and let our enemy be crushed beneath our might."

When he finished, the mage in red sat down on the hanger floor and watched the horizon. He could see the city. It stretched across a great delta, and was a flat city with not a skyline. Yet it's rivers and roads gave it just as much definitive beauty.

Red's stomach churned, the beast was close.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
bluerocker said:
mcpop9 said:
David kept evading the crew thanks to Dicord's...Well, just Discord.
He thought about what Dani said about hiding on a ship full of Allies.
In the same breath as her boasting about her Laser-Rifle no less.
So he instead managed to reach the security room, The panel in the bridge lighting up as he opened the door.
"Right, Let watch some home movies..."

bluerocker

Sep 22, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
-Whoopsies!-
After the bewilderment of Discord, Angelus took another sniff of the air and winced. Lime and Alcohol were still strong in the air, and she waved her partner to follow along.

"Ugh! I swear, you humans drink the most disgusting concoctions. Never drink anything relating to THAT, Caim."

Caim only snorted, and kept his sword ready for anything ahead.