The Escapist BRAWL Part 2!!!! Create your Team!!!!

Brendan Stepladder

May 21, 2012
SweetShark said:
Ok then.....I want to see the others if they agree with this.
The if they agree also, then I will create the other Teams as I want to be.
You should use the remaining suggestions first, of course. Pairings like Pvt. haggard and Judge Dredd, ones that got a decent amount of votes, but didn't make it to the final cut.

TrulyBritish

Jan 23, 2013
The Lazy Blacksmith said:
SweetShark said:
Ok then.....I want to see the others if they agree with this.
The if they agree also, then I will create the other Teams as I want to be.
You should use the remaining suggestions first, of course. Pairings like Pvt. haggard and Judge Dredd, ones that got a decent amount of votes, but didn't make it to the final cut.
Yeah, this seems to make sense to me as well. If it's something like five votes it's obvious plenty of people like the match up so if it's getting slow you might as well approve those ones first. But then It is up to you SweetShark.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
leet_x1337 said:
I've got another question. When it comes time to move to the next section, will we all be controlling our own characters? And how are you going to deal with stuff like time zones, or just preventing 100 people from trying to advance the plot at once?
Very simple really I must say for this question of yours:

Limited posts for a turn and Scenario Events
[I don't know if this make sense in English, lol]

When I decided it is time to start a battle between two Teams, two things will happening:

-I will let a specific number of post from any kind of user want to contribute, to represent the next move a Team will do.
Lets say I said the users can post 10 posts for a Team. Base of the posts, I will decided as the Game Master what kind of results will come to play. Then the other team must counter attack or do something with the same number of posts. Base from the answer they will give, then I decided if they win or lose a point.
After that the other Team must do a move and we repeat the progress.

-However, I will ask some questions that will represent different kind of random scenarios of any kind of you can thing of.
All the users can discuss how the teams can act in this situation I created. The most logical solution take an extra point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BIG Example:

Let's say we have a Rival battle with Ammy + Vergil VERSUS Serious Sam + DoomGuy.

Amy and Vergil Team start first:

The first 10 posts are the moves I will accept for their action.
-3 posts said Ammy use her speed to get closer to Doomguy/Serious Sam and use the Brush slash to them.
-5 posts said Vergil use the flying blue knifes [I don't remember the name] and throw them to the enemy Team.
-2 posts said Vergil use the Demon Trigger and go closer to DG and SS to b*ttf*ck them with his Yamato.
-1 post said Ammy use her Brush to createa bomb behind them ready to explode.

So I with these posts in my mind, I will write:

"Ammy was the first to act. She created with her powers a giant Bomb behind her enemies while in the same time she rush with high speed to them to use the Brush Slash to hit them. Vergil on the other hand with a calm attitude, he tranform himself into a strange demonic figure. He then summon many strange flying blue daggers and send them to strait to the enemies he will face. Finally Vergil decided to get closer to use his trusted sword to end this battle quiclky."

Then for the next 10 posts, the DoomGuy + Serious Sam Team must react to this attack! in the same way.

Depends what the first post write, I will decided which team won this round.

Lets say Ammy and Vergil won in this round.

That means the other Teams is ready for their own attack.

Lets say again, Ammy and Vergil was again the winners.

But after that, I decided to use a random event just for the heck of it:

My 1st Scenario Event:
"Before the battle start between these two Teams again, Two Giant Enemy Crabs from Genji videogame series appeared! The Teams decided to finish these "annoyances" first, then continue their own personal battle. Which team can finished their own Giant Enemy Crab faster?"

Depends again from the answers I get, I will decide which will win

You get the idea I believe.

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
SweetShark said:
Eomega123 said:
(Eomega123) --- Isaac + Maxwell
Where can imagination take you? It can bring you to glorious heights and terrifying depths. It can solve many problems, and create many others. Both Isaac and Maxwell use their considerable imaginations in their quests, but in very different ways. The tortured demon child Isaac projects his own feelings of guilt and terror onto his challenges, which manifest in the horrifying monsters he faces and the terrible things he will do to his body in order to conquer them. Maxwell, meanwhile, uses his magic notebook to summon solutions to the quirky problems that fill his brightly colored universe. Both have seen and accomplished much, though in very different lights. What shall happen when these two very different individuals with very similar gifts fight side-by-side? That...is up to your imagination.
Team Name: Dreaming Children
Very interesting logic behind this Team.
But I must say the mature nature of Isaac is just too much for Maxwell to handle [even if Maxwell can summon Cthulhu].
On the other hand, the fighting style wll have make sense to me:
Maxwell will write down the items he want to summon, then Isaac will use them to get new abilities.
Come on, approve it, you know you want to *nudge nudge*
Another reason I'm pairing them up is because they're both kids, and most of the remaining fighters would not exactly be great with children. It makes sense that, suddenly thrust into this gargantuan conflict they don't understand, they'd ally, even if the don't neccesarily understand or trust eachother. In their games both Maxwell and Isaac make use of allies, but they're little more than tools to reach the next objective. Might create some interesting situations in the brawl.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Tomorrow guys/girls I will create the others Teams.
Like many users said, this part took long time already and I must end it to go to the next part.
Also please tell me your opinion about the way I want to "control" the battlefield >:)
So with that said, I will see you next time!!!

Also (Eomega123) --- Isaac + Maxwell APPROVED!!!!

Brendan Stepladder

May 21, 2012
Just make Judge Dredd and Haggard a thing.

Maybe you could drop in a quick thread for scenarios and arena suggestions. Just don't let it drag on.

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
Not a fan of the 10 post turn system, seems too slow and easy to abuse. I'm thinking of others, don't worry, this isn't armchair criticism.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
SweetShark said:
Yeah, I get the idea. It's definitely going to be a long-running game, though...Here's something else, though: do the team creators or character owners get any priority or anything?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Okay, here's a thought: Why don't we just go with the teams we have right now? Clearly, nobody cares about any of the other characters, and I'm not sure if they'd start caring once the battles actually begun. Besides, 30 is a nice round number.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
at last......I finished with the remaining teams.....I am tired as f*ck....
Here they are the last Teams!!!

31.(Bug_of_war)---Private George Gordon Haggard + Judge Dredd
32.(Mr.Galactus)---Salvador + Kaptin Bluddflagg
33.(wintercoat)---Sir Daniel Fortseque + Frog
34.(Mr.Galactus)---Rayman + Vectorman
35.(Mr.Galactus)---Tal'Set Fireseed(Turok) + Jason Brody
36.(wintercoat)---Simon + Unicron
37.(deserteagleeye)---Ash Williams + James Sunderland
38.(werewolfsfury)---Laharl + Demi Fiend
39.(Coppernerves)---Damon Baird + Khan
40.(Mr.Galactus)---Guts + Hawke
41.(SweetShark)---Agrippa + Barbarian
42.(SweetShark)---Jack + Sergeant Cortez
43.(SweetShark)---Earthworm Jim + Banjo & Kazooie
44.(SweetShark)---Motoko Kusanagi + Tommy Oliver
45.(SweetShark)---The Nameless One + Illidan
46.(SweetShark)---Kazuya Mishima + Jin Kisaragi
47.(SweetShark)---Santa Patriarch + Ms. Fortune
48.(SweetShark)---Yuri + Soren
49.(SweetShark)---Minsc & Boo + Prince of Persia
50.(SweetShark)---Max Payne + Soap Mactavish
I will take a break from this and I will come back later.
If someone have suggestions for the next part, please say so.

See you later!!!

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Sweet another of my teams made it! And the rest of the teams seem compatible enough. I think this worked out great.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
SweetShark said:
at last......I finished with the remaining teams.....I am tired as f*ck....
Here they are the last Teams!!!

31.(Bug_of_war)---Private George Gordon Haggard + Judge Dredd
32.(Mr.Galactus)---Salvador + Kaptin Bluddflagg
33.(wintercoat)---Sir Daniel Fortseque + Frog
34.(Mr.Galactus)---Rayman + Vectorman
35.(Mr.Galactus)---Tal'Set Fireseed(Turok) + Jason Brody
36.(wintercoat)---Simon + Unicron
37.(deserteagleeye)---Ash Williams + James Sunderland
38.(werewolfsfury)---Laharl + Demi Fiend
39.(Coppernerves)---Damon Baird + Khan
40.(Mr.Galactus)---Guts + Hawke
41.(SweetShark)---Agrippa + Barbarian
42.(SweetShark)---Jack + Sergeant Cortez
43.(SweetShark)---Earthworm Jim + Banjo & Kazooie
44.(SweetShark)---Motoko Kusanagi + Tommy Oliver
45.(SweetShark)---The Nameless One + Illidan
46.(SweetShark)---Kazuya Mishima + Jin Kisaragi
47.(SweetShark)---Santa Patriarch + Ms. Fortune
48.(SweetShark)---Yuri + Soren
49.(SweetShark)---Minsc & Boo + Prince of Persia
50.(SweetShark)---Max Payne + Soap Mactavish
I will take a break from this and I will come back later.
If someone have suggestions for the next part, please say so.

See you later!!!
Damn. I got a lot of teams in, but not the ones I was after. Seriously gutted a 40-year-old character as rounded and interesting as Judge Dredd (Seriously read the comics. The Cursed Earth and America/Democracy, namely) got stuck with a one-note support quirk.
*Insert sigh here*
Shoulda voted for Motoko Kusanagi.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
well Im looking forward to the next Thread

GladOs is ready
Edit: GladOs is unready now...

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Hello again folks!!!

I am here after a lot of thoughts, and sadly I have to announce some bad news:

I decided to end this game of mine because of ideas I have how to continue the game

I had some ideas how to continue the game, but as some users already said, this will take long, heck, this part of this game a lot of time to end it.
If I let this Thread continue without making my Teams, maybe it would never ended...
Plus cause of my nature of my work, I don't know if I have a lot of time to invest in this

So I decided to stop it.

I want to say a big thanks for all the users that contribute in this game of mine and had invested to make the game even more interesting that I was imagine at first.

Thank you and I hope to see you again in one of some of the others Thread I maybe create in the future.

Bye

SweetShark.

Brendan Stepladder

May 21, 2012
SweetShark said:
Hello again folks!!!

I am here after a lot of thoughts, and sadly I have to announce some bad news:

I decided to end this game of mine because of ideas I have how to continue the game

I had some ideas how to continue the game, but as some users already said, this will take long, heck, this part of this game a lot of time to end it.
If I let this Thread continue without making my Teams, maybe it would never ended...
Plus cause of my nature of my work, I don't know if I have a lot of time to invest in this

So I decided to stop it.

I want to say a big thanks for all the users that contribute in this game of mine and had invested to make the game even more interesting that I was imagine at first.

Thank you and I hope to see you again in one of some of the others Thread I maybe create in the future.

Bye

SweetShark.
Boo!

Alright, time to go to work. ;)

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
leet_x1337 said:
...Well, that's sad.
I am really, really sorry about that, because I know you help me also in this threads a lot I must say.

But for that reason If you like to continue this game, I give the permission to do so.

The only thing you have to do is to find a user to be able to organize as I did and make rules for the next part of the game.

So if you like to continue the game, with all means, please do.

Thank you for your time.