Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Arnoxthe1 said:
Hawki said:
-Metroid Prime: Federation Force
I'm sorry.
Don't be. I bought it as part of a JB gift card. Got it for $10.

I know its reputation, but even if it's as bad as everyone says, $10 isn't that much money to burn.

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
I don't celebrate Christmas, but I did get some stuff for Hanukkah:

-A new cell phone (a Samsung Galaxy S8, to replace my aged iPhone 5)
-Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
-Yakuza Kiwami (the steelbook version)
-Nier (the first one, which I borrowed from a friend way back to play, but never got my own copy of)
-Metroid: Samus Returns (the special edition with the CD)
-The Last Wish, the first of the original Witcher books
-The Book of Jade, a sourcebook for the tabletop RPG Ironclaw

And it wasn't a holiday gift, but my parents got me a leather wallet as a souvenir from their anniversary trip to Italy, which is cool.
Still have yet to get anything from my brother or several friends though, so there might be more coming later. I dunno. The gifts I gave were well-received, so that was nice.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
-Nintendo Swtich
-Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild
-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-A lord of The Rings dice holder
-Chicago Cubs and Detroit Tigers coffee mugs
-clothes
-2 pairs of slippers
-candy

COMaestro

Vae Victis!
May 24, 2010
I got:

- candy
- the board game Concordia
- Luke Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber replica
- a new copy of Batman Love Letter since my original one is getting very worn
- Persona 5 and Uncharted Lost Legacy for PS4, but those I purchased on Black Friday and were considered to be part of my Christmas gifts

I have a couple of other board game things on the way as well using some cash I received. Pretty good.

Oh, and we bought a house. Timing just happened to coincide with Christmas. :)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Parent just gave me the usual cash (bought a green Puma jacket at the clothing retail park) and two graphic novels from my bro.

Christmas these days are just underwhelming when it come to the present. Technically yes I should asked my closest friends to send each other presents but I'm not desperate for gift that I need to asked them do it to each other!

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
- $50 gift card to a clothing store I like
- Money
- Chocolate
- A big ass tool box with some tools my dad got to help fill the box
- 1 year of PS+
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Nier Automata
- A few other bits here and there like socks

Good year!

retsupurae yahtsee

May 14, 2012
I got Amazon and Gamestop gift cards, used them to get Xenoblade 2, World of Final Fantasy, Silhouette Mirage because Treasure made the best Genesis games, Wild Arms 3 because Thinking inside the Box said it was great and stuck to the Western theme quite well and that is a great website, some Stephen Colbert, Foxtrot and Dave Barry books, the complete Calvin and Hobbes. I also got a book by Ursula Le Guin, whose work I have never read.

aprilmurphy444

Dec 31, 2017
I quit my nine to five work and now I am making85 dollars hourly. ...How? I am freelancing online from my home! My old workwas bad for me ,so I was forced to try something new? Two yrs have passed sinceAnd I say it was the wisest decision i ever made! Here is what i do?dpp

........... ► http://www.Help80.Com

Spunky88

Apr 9, 2016
I didn't want much for Christmas this year, I rather give to those who need it. So I donated some to charity instead of buying presents . Of course I bought gifts for my girlfriend,my niece and nephew. I recived a giftcard for massage, a comicbook and "War for planet of the apes" on blue-ray