The Escapist Film Festival 2010: Radiogame Theatre

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
This is better than "The adventures Herbert 'Daring' Dashwood and his man-servant Argyle" in Fallout 3...

waterblender

Varia Suit Maintenance Engineer
Apr 15, 2010
not a good idea for video series, but perfect idea for podcast series for the escapist. Hopefully guys get picked up

Dak_N_Jaxter

Oct 23, 2009
Cool idea.
I wasn't too keen on the middle cuz it dragged a little, but it really picked up towards the end.
And I like how it all came full circle.

Kennisiou

Mar 18, 2010
I'm going to be honest and say I don't think this idea is good for an Escapist video series. It's not that I don't think it's good, the voice acting and writing were both astounding, it's that, well, it's not a good video series. It's a good radio drama spoof series. I don't think the slide show suggestion would do enough to make this worth the space over entries that are both visually interesting and well-written. That said, I certainly do want to see more of this. Have you considered working on it as a podcast and submitting it to a site with a more dedicated podcasting section, like That Guy With The Glasses? If you could get a contract with a site like that, I think you'd get some good exposure for the series, and the concept would fit the medium much better.

mykalwane

Oct 18, 2008
I really like the idea, only real problem I see is bad idea for a video. Other then that I do enjoy the hell out of it. It is real good, but works well as a great podcast. Want to see more of this, but does not fit as a video. If you don't win set up the podcast of it, I know I be sure to listen. Though a link be helpful if you do go that route. That way I could listen to more. I really would like to hear more, since it is good.