The Escapist Forum Badge Gallery - [ WE HAVE MOVED ]

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Zombie_Fish said:
Don't know if anybody had pointed this out, or if it is already known. But on the list, where it shows the badges for the "What Vampire are you?" quiz. It shows the Dracula badge twice. Not that I got it, but I re-took the test to see all the badges, and the top one should be:

On another note, on the holiday list for 2010. It shows the Nerf Gun twice. Not that it really matters, I just thought I'd point it out.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Sonic Doctor said:
Yeah, you were right about Nosferatu. Also, where the second nerf gun was there should've been the Black Locust badge. Both of those have been edited now.

Thanks for pointing those out, there's a lot of image tags in those posts which isn't helped by the image sources for the badges, so it's hard to manage all the code in those posts (part of why Nivag handed ownership over to me).

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Zombie_Fish said:
Sonic Doctor said:
Yeah, you were right about Nosferatu. Also, where the second nerf gun was there should've been the Black Locust badge. Both of those have been edited now.

Thanks for pointing those out, there's a lot of image tags in those posts which isn'y helped by the image sources for the badges, so it's hard to manage all the code in those posts (part of why Nivag handed ownership over to me).
Glad to help. I wasn't sure who to go to, and since it looked like Nivag hasn't been active as of late, I went to you since you are second on the list in the beginning post.

Aluminum76

Jan 12, 2011
Either the second part of the beard badge is too literal, or a mind trick.

Or I could be over thinking this, by a lot.