The Escapist + - Get Your Badge Here

Clutch

Escapist +
Feb 23, 2021
South Carolina
Country
USA
Joined last week on Feb 17th!

Also, where do I send questions for the next "ask the creators" and how can I see the previous episodes besides the ones on Youtube?

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
Sorted both of you that needed badges.

Joined last week on Feb 17th!

Also, where do I send questions for the next "ask the creators" and how can I see the previous episodes besides the ones on Youtube?
Questions are closed for this month, we close them on the 15th so we can start recording.

The previous videos are all in this playlist. Ask the Creators - YouTube

Episode Six will be added soon, and you'll get 7 in the newsletter once it's sent out to Members.

Clutch

Escapist +
Feb 23, 2021
South Carolina
Country
USA
Deleted site settings and cookies. Logged in on Incognito mode in Chrome. No change.

Want me to email you a screenshot or is this known behavior?

Strangely when I logged in it told me I must add 2FA to my account. I added the email version because I didn't want another app on my phone.

Is that the problem?

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
Deleted site settings and cookies. Logged in on Incognito mode in Chrome. No change.

Want me to email you a screenshot or is this known behavior?

Strangely when I logged in it told me I must add 2FA to my account. I added the email version because I didn't want another app on my phone.

Is that the problem?
I may have updated the wrong thing on your profile, you SHOULD be sorted now I think.

Raven Dragoon

Escapist +
May 9, 2022
Country
United States
This still a thing? Joined May 9th 2022. Same email.

Also - where is the discord? I can't seem to find a link to it.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Erm, I think you mean a date further in the past.
They want the Escapist+ badge, not the legacy one, so I'm not sure why the date would matter.
Either way I think he's out of luck because I'm pretty sure management has given up on the forums completely now.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
They want the Escapist+ badge, not the legacy one, so I'm not sure why the date would matter.
Either way I think he's out of luck because I'm pretty sure management has given up on the forums completely now.
Ah, right, that makes sense.

Totally forgot that was a thing.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
I did not renew my subscription this summer. In other words, I am not worthy of the badge. I just forgot to bring it up here.
It remains true that I am no longer an Escapist+:er but I didn't mind being listed as such, as long as The Escapist had revoking it as a low priority. As of current leadership shake-up at The Escapist however, I do mind. I do not want to carry this badge.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
It remains true that I am no longer an Escapist+:er but I didn't mind being listed as such, as long as The Escapist had revoking it as a low priority. As of current leadership shake-up at The Escapist however, I do mind. I do not want to carry this badge.
There's been no admin for close to a year now and I don't think JoJo can hand out or take away badges, assuming he's still around.

I get you, but am pretty sure you're shouting into the void

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
I get you, but am pretty sure you're shouting into the void
So do I, but on the off chance the current leadership keeps the forums on but turn it into the pre-Nick Calandra years I wish to have it on public records that I do not support its upkeep. Ideally via them removing the badge, but if not will my previous post of this thread have to do.

Last edited: