The Escapist Hunger Games (Unofficial)

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Lucem712 said:
Copper Zen said:
Where is Lucem712? Why hasn't the Board been updated? How are we going to slaughter each other?

WHAT EVIL IS SHE PLANNING?!?

EDIT: With TopazFusion here the 'Tetris' idea might not be the best of choices.
I was lurking. Waiting. Anticipating. Stalking. /creepiness

Update coming soon. In related news, anyone have any ideas about flash/steam multiplayer games where we can create a private room/server? Preferably something with low requirements and no Unity 3D[footnote]Running an Ubuntu Box and Unity 3D doesn't have a Linux plugin >_<[/footnote]
I'm a largely techno-illiterate PC gamer.

I don't understand what half of what you just asked meant.

Keep it 'dumb' simple, if you can/would.

P.S. I nominate maninahat for the slaughter on account of his committing the crime of not reading the OP and not knowing anyone could nominate anyone.

Except you, of course.

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Copper Zen said:
Lucem712 said:
Copper Zen said:
Where is Lucem712? Why hasn't the Board been updated? How are we going to slaughter each other?

WHAT EVIL IS SHE PLANNING?!?

EDIT: With TopazFusion here the 'Tetris' idea might not be the best of choices.
I was lurking. Waiting. Anticipating. Stalking. /creepiness

Update coming soon. In related news, anyone have any ideas about flash/steam multiplayer games where we can create a private room/server? Preferably something with low requirements and no Unity 3D
I'm a largely techno-illiterate PC gamer.

I don't understand what half of what you just asked meant.

Keep it 'dumb' simple, if you can/would.

P.S. I nominate maninahat for the slaughter on account of his committing the crime of not reading the OP and not knowing anyone could nominate anyone.

Except you, of course.
I shall try to! I didn't really know what Unity 3D was either until I went looking at flash games and found out I couldn't play them because I didn't have that plugin.

(Sorry, I can get caught up in semi-techno babble sometimes)

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Copper Zen said:
maninahat said:
Is there any rhyme or reason to the nominations? Or do people pick whoever?
Pick anything and everything. No rhyme. No reason.

Don't you know you're among mad people? I'm mad, you're mad.

You must be mad, or you wouldn't be here.
Well yes, but I thought I'd ask before I start screaming and clawing at the walls.

hanzkidz

Sep 3, 2011
The Thinker said:
Copper Zen said:
Nothing big. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to get worked up over.
_>
<_<
Just a fight to the death.
Psh. I fight to the death 15 times before breakfast!

... Seems like this should be in forum games.

Also, I nominate Danyal and this person, the name of whom I dare not speak [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/].
Wait is this one of those tricks again?

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Hey Krystal, we have 12 Centurions and 13 Tribunes; including you, Krystal.

Hey Krystal, it doesn't seen like anyone else is jumping in, it's time to pair us off, Krystal.

Hey Krystal, you're the game maker so I'm unsure if you're allowed to join, Krystal.

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
Aerosteam 1908 said:

Hey Krystal, it doesn't seen like anyone else is jumping in, it's time to pair us off, Krystal.

Hey Krystal, you're the game maker so I'm unsure if you're allowed to join, Krystal.
I'm beginning to wonder if Krystal's a little uneasy of whether she might have bitten off more than she intended to chew. Before she updated the Board and closed down admissions she said that she'd FORGOTTEN about this thread again.
Lucem712 said:
Aerosteam 1908 said:
Don't think I already forgot about this thread, Krystal. [small](I can call you be your first name, right?)[/small]

Are all of us going to be separated into pairs?
NONE SHALL KNOW MY NAME. >_> And I was lurking in the Gaming section and forgot about it, need to read, update and equalize teams.

In fact I'm beginning to wonder if this is going to go anywhere.
Lucem712 said:
Evil Smurf said:
Lucem712 said:
How about an IOS game? angry birds?
Unfortunately not everyone has IOS, I personally have android and I don't think those games are cross platform. Words with friends? :D
I have a four year old laptop. That's it. I don't even know was an IOS game is.

Yes, I'm serious. I've never pretended to be anything but nearly techno-illiterate. I don't even know how to use my cell phone to text without poking at buttons for five or so minutes to remember.

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
Lucem712, two points.

1. I'm poking at you. Not griping. :)

2. I just realized that my--for lack of a better term off the top of my weary head--minimal 'connectivity' might impede the competition. If necessary, and I'd prefer it didn't come to this, I'll bow out so the others can go ahead and compete.

NOTE: Only if it IS necessary, however!!!

This being the Escapist, even if bowing out proved to be the gentlemanly thing to do, I'd NEVER hear the last of it from some of the other competitors.

Better death than such a dishonor!!!

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Copper Zen said:
Lucem712, two points.

1. I'm poking at you. Not griping. :)

2. I just realized that my--for lack of a better term off the top of my weary head--minimal 'connectivity' might impede the competition. If necessary, and I'd prefer it didn't come to this, I'll bow out so the others can go ahead and compete.

NOTE: Only if it IS necessary, however!!!

This being the Escapist, even if bowing out proved to be the gentlemanly thing to do, I'd NEVER hear the last of it from some of the other competitors.

Better death than such a dishonor!!!
No problem, I've been installing a brand new OS and having to upgrade my software and all that :D

Probably will make a user group in the morning, quite late here. :D games being considered are Words with Friends or Draw my thing as simple games that are easy to get into

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Copper Zen said:
Aerosteam 1908 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if Krystal's a little uneasy of whether she might have bitten off more than she intended to chew. Before she updated the Board and closed down admissions she said that she'd FORGOTTEN about this thread again.
Lucem712 said:
Aerosteam 1908 said:
Don't think I already forgot about this thread, Krystal. [small](I can call you be your first name, right?)[/small]

Are all of us going to be separated into pairs?
NONE SHALL KNOW MY NAME. >_> And I was lurking in the Gaming section and forgot about it, need to read, update and equalize teams.

In fact I'm beginning to wonder if this is going to go anywhere.
Lucem712 said:
Evil Smurf said:
Lucem712 said:
How about an IOS game? angry birds?
Unfortunately not everyone has IOS, I personally have android and I don't think those games are cross platform. Words with friends? :D
I have a four year old laptop. That's it. I don't even know was an IOS game is.

Yes, I'm serious. I've never pretended to be anything but nearly techno-illiterate. I don't even know how to use my cell phone to text without poking at buttons for five or so minutes to remember.
Any apple mobile thing has iOS. Think iPod touch, iPhone, iPad