The Escapist Is...Videos

Steve Butts

Jun 1, 2010
The Escapist Is...Videos

From original series to the latest trailers, The Escapist offers several new videos each week.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Didn't think ZP would be saved for last. But I guess that's what you do with the best

Visulth

Jun 25, 2009
I understand the Escapist is going under a change but I really hope that change does NOT include "articles with low content spread across 10 pages" because that was one reason I left IGN.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Cherry Cola said:
Didn't think ZP would be saved for last. But I guess that's what you do with the best
And yet you probably had to look at the other 9 pages to find the Zero Punctuation. Personally I think they should have had more Loading Ready Run and less everything else, the first couple definately shouldn't have been in there if the purpose was to show off the stable of talent snatched up by The Escapist. Just a shame that some of the best video series have galloped away. Whatever happened to the next season of Doraleous and Associates anyway?

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Cherry Cola said:
Or...perhaps because the list is in alphabetical order? :)
Alphabet shmalphabet!

Oh It is in alphabetical order.
Silly me!

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Outlaw Torn said:
Cherry Cola said:
And yet you probably had to look at the other 9 pages to find the Zero Punctuation. Personally I think they should have had more Loading Ready Run and less everything else, the first couple definately shouldn't have been in there if the purpose was to show off the stable of talent snatched up by The Escapist. Just a shame that some of the best video series have galloped away. Whatever happened to the next season of Doraleous and Associates anyway?
Last time I checked they were working on a feature length film and were going to return when they were finished with it.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Jim Grim said:
Outlaw Torn said:
Cherry Cola said:
Last time I checked they were working on a feature length film and were going to return when they were finished with it.
I know about the film, I guess I just didn't think it would take this long.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
White_Lama said:
imnotparanoid said:
Wow the Escapist is starting to sound like a transformer!
Escapist, more than meets the eye!
Would the Escapist be an Autobot or a Decepticon?
I hope its a decepticon because thats an awsome word.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
imnotparanoid said:
White_Lama said:
imnotparanoid said:
Escapticons mayhaps? The Escaptibots doesn't really work as well.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Outlaw Torn said:
imnotparanoid said:
White_Lama said:
imnotparanoid said:
Escapticons mayhaps? The Escaptibots doesn't really work as well.
Yeah escapticons sounds good.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Feed Dump and Miracle of Sound are definitely your best series! Keep paying these guys :p

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I love your videos, nice choices for episodes! Especially for Extra Credits, my favourite episode!

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Why does this need ten pages to be posted? I thought Pub Club Members were supposed to get one page articles, anyhow. Not to sound pretentious or anything.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
putting "the escapist" in google gives you: first result - zero punctuation section. second result - main site. So obviously zero punctuation is more popular and yet it is last. interesting.

Edit: oh i get it its alphabetical. nevermind.