The Escapist Pets on Parade!

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
fix-the-spade said:
My humble trio. [http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/fix-the-spade/?action=view&current=Untitled-12.jpg]
Best pet ever.

Ginger, referred to as 'the ginger pig'. Likes to attack cats, pester people and generally behave in a manner you wouldn't associate with a Guinea pig.
Is very good at biting cats.

[http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/fix-the-spade/?action=view&current=DSCF0074.jpg]
Charlie, behaves more like a Guinea pig.

[http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/fix-the-spade/?action=view&current=DSCF0056.jpg]
Daisy aka Disaster monkey, Catastrophic, Little Terror, The Beast, Thing, Cattamog, Herself and It.
Has a thing for webcams, also has a thing for people's feet, noses, the Postman and next door's Dog. Deathly afraid of Guinea pigs, blame the ginger one.
D'aww, those guinea pigs are lovely. Also yes, Del had a long and happy life. He was almost 5 years old.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
I love my Snickers! Well, actually my girlfriend's Snickers, but I'm the stepdaddy!

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
<= That's Bilbo (a golden retriever). And you can just make out Sam (a white alsation) in the background.

(...and FYI, the LotR inspired names weren't my idea; my Mum named them).

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
If I could find my camera, I'd show you all Noelle(Pronounced Noel), my very fat, very cute dog...
Just imagine her: She's a chocolate lab, and she is very, very fat. =D

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
ohemgee, Suziekins your kittie is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

and "ninja the cat" hehe makes me laugh

anyways I have a cat named "Rave" fattie black cat. sadly, no pictures. she tends to move the secnd we have a cute picture.

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I have 2 other tortoises called Ben & Jerry and a rabbit called Pepper. No pictures of them though.

Edit: I love the first photo of Suasan's cat.
I like turtles! Sorry I couldn't resist...

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
<spoiler=Chocolate the dog>

i love her, she is 4 years old and we saved from the street a long long time ago =D

essieteric

Jul 15, 2009
I have three guinea pigs and two budgies - small animals, but with enormous personalities!

Most of The Boys are shelter-mates - I volunteer at the RSPCA here in Brisbane so I get to fall in love with lots of stray little ones! :)

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
This is Phineas. He's a New Zealand black, is around 13 pounds and his mother was a prize winning show rabbit. His hobbies include waking me up at 6 in the morning, trying to find ways to get under my bed, tearing down my posters and chewing on everything. He's a butthead, but he is just too goddamn cute and cuddly for me to stay mad for too long.
[http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v699/losermonkey/?action=view&current=FamilyandFriends132-1.jpg]
At a few months old
[http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v699/losermonkey/?action=view&current=FamilyandFriends129-1.jpg]And here he is being camera shy.

I also have a betta fish named Sharkbait, but I don't have any pictures of him on my computer.

Taniquel

Dec 9, 2008
I have a bunch of pets. 2 cats, 3 birds and a reef tank. I used to have 2 iguannas also (Tia and Cooper) but we had to adopt them out.
<spoiler=Precious>

<spoiler=Mia>

<spoiler=Beako>

<spoiler=Chester>

<spoiler=Sweet Cheeks>

<spoiler=The fish: Showboat, Bulldog, Shrimpie, Mr Goby>

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Lord_Ascendant said:

anyways I have a cat named "Rave" fattie black cat. sadly, no pictures. she tends to move the secnd we have a cute picture.
I wuv mah fat Buffeh. :) She was a week away from being put down at the animal shelter when I went in to adopt a completely different cat. So glad that Buffy convinced me to bring her home instead.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
You guys are overly adorable for creating this as part of a magazine.
I will certainly join the fun:

Yoda is an breed of leopard gecko that enjoys blogging about the asshole trying type on the Escapist sitting behind the keyboard.
Hooray for pets.

tanithwolf

For The Epic Tanith Wolf
Mar 26, 2009
[http://www.flickr.com/photos/38412321@N08/3744188206/]
Here's my dog eevee taking on her mortal enemy the cardboard tube

Polarix

Jul 3, 2009
Those are all really cool animals, thanks for sharing your pictures of them. It's really interesting on how Maddie and Pago are from two different litters because they look so alike. Also Bacon is an awesome name for a fish and the picture of Karl the poodle is hilarious, because it has happened to my animals eyes aswell.

Outamyhead

Feb 25, 2009
I have three cats that are all strays back home in the UK with my parents, the youngest one (coming up for 5 now) was six weeks old when he showed up on the doorstep eating the other cats food/hedgehog food scraps, miss him a lot because he really was my kitten, but I can't separate him from my parents dog, or the other three cats of the house.

Anyway...here's the cats with me and the wife in the US (seem to have a natural gift for having strays show up and decide I'm good enough to stay with).

This is Smokey when he refused to stay inside the house of my Grandmother in-law

This is Smokey now that we are in an apartment, 15lb of semi feral (depending on his mood) Maine Coon (I've witnessed him pushing about a couple Raccoons because they were in his way, I think he used to hang about with them myself)

This is Myla the wife's cat since '95 I think, the old girl of the house, about 14 now and still like a kitten.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
Lord_Ascendant said:

I wuv mah fat Buffeh. :) She was a week away from being put down at the animal shelter when I went in to adopt a completely different cat. So glad that Buffy convinced me to bring her home instead.
Yeah my kitty used to be thin, and had a brother, we thought we got the brother but instead we got the girl but that was OK. the difference is Raven poops more and meows for food all the time.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Artemis chilling by the pond
With such a stately demeanour, I must say, me-ow.

As for me, I have the male paris hilton of dogs:

He's All Looks, And His Dad Is Rich. See That Look On His Face? It's Dog For, "Huh?".

Why don't we make a new thread in the forums and call it Escapists Pets On Parade! We could shift all the posts here to the OP there to get things started.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Upon seeing this I felt a strange pulsing sensation in the upper left of my chest; as if something in there were beating. Should I seek medical attention?