The Escapist Presents: Nerf Wars 2: Gears of Nerf

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
George Palmer said:
The Austin said:
George Palmer said:
The Austin said:
I NEED a job working for you guys. Seriously. I'll clean the toilets if you want me too.
How about refrigerators?

:)
As long as I get to hang out with you guys, I'll clean anything.
[small]As long as it's legal. I don't want to have to clean up the blood after every nerf battle you guys have.[/small]
What about the blood of our mortal enemies?
Well, that's completely acceptable. No one likes those guys anyway.

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
This is just another reason why Carrie Keymel should have a greater presence on the escapist's videos. She's a delight whenever she appears.

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
latenightapplepie said:
Watching this video makes me want to seriously upgrade my Nerf arsenal. At the moment, I have only one measly Maverick.
Same... I think this will galvanize an actual arms race.

Also sometime in my life I will try my damndest to recreate this in whatever future workplace I may inhabit.
Actually, my school might be a more likely candidate.

.... Muahahahahaha.

Starnerf

The X makes it sound cool
Jun 26, 2008
Why don't Nerf wars ever have the older, better guns? I want to see some Sharpshooters and Splitfires!

And I need to remember to take a picture of my own Nerf armory when I get a chance. It would destroy you all.

tamerman

Jul 17, 2009
gog dangit. you should have invited me! i could have brought my awsome tommy 20 nerf gun and provided covering fire!!!

TheButteryGoodness

Sep 9, 2008
that was really awesome. I wish they had nerf guns in this country, would have been great growing up.

on a totally unrelated note: in the ad befor the video, I laughed when sir walken said "you should watch the season 2 premier on thursday. It's not like you have anything better to do.", and then I realised my birthday was on thursday, which made me sad face

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
I freaking called it! I responded to the tour around the office vid with a request for a 2nd Nerf War, and I loved it!

Seriously, don't you guys have any open positions? =P

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
For such awesomeness, You guys don't have any internships available do you? I don't mind getting the coffee...or making the coffee......or cleaning....I'll even do it in the french maid outfit!

Captain12345

Apr 6, 2009
Roboto said:
Luke5515 said:
I would absolutely freaking love to work there.
No, no you would not. [http://www.cracked.com/article_18654_6-ways-your-office-literally-killing-you.html]
Actually, I'd definately take the risks....'sides, wouldn't "Shot in the face by a hail of darts" supercede all 6 of those? (And definately replace the boredom and sitting ones).

Bonus points for using a Cracked article, though haha.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Why didn't Kuliani have a banhammer? Someone get him a massive hammer now!

Peace Frog

May 31, 2008
captainfluoxetine said:
Team Hollywood said:
Nerf Wars 2: Gears of Nerf

Witness the carnage that is Nerf Wars 2!

Watch Video
Nerddome! Two nerds enter one nerd leaves! Followed by the second nerdleaving after being declared the winner.

I hate you all. Get proper jobs dammit.
Yes, I'm jealous too.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
I'm not even gonna say I want a job there. I'd pay you to let me sit around in the office and be your odd-job guy if it means taking part in amazing things like this every so often.