The Escapist Radio Theater #10

geoflo1024

Jun 7, 2010
Lol... No offense to all the Funnies writers, but this is the first one that actually made me laugh. :D

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
I never understood why they throw so many games out at the end of the year. Then again, give me Civ 5 and Fallout: New Vegas and I'll be good until March. :p

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
DaxStrife said:
I never understood why they throw so many games out at the end of the year. Then again, give me Civ 5 and Fallout: New Vegas and I'll be good until March. :p
Well, it might have something to do with Christmas and New Year's Eve? You know, the time where people buy a lot of stuff?

I've made a list too, i'l only be getting 3 games for the rest of the year though. Also, why did they mention GTA5?

someotherguy

Nov 15, 2009
I got my reach, and I got my starcraft, and I got my friends who have the aforementioned games. Only thing on my list is black ops. Like the guy in the last panel, I'm set till New Years.

Apr 28, 2008
Agreed. Civ 5 will be fine until New Years. At least. And by then I'll pick up New Vegas, since the community should have most of the bugs fixed by then.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
crap My list of games is way too long it like. 400 dollars. well time to look for some stores that are going out of business, and those sweet sweet clearence sales.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Hahaha!
Oh the joys of "Must have" Lists.

If i ever have a room mate this might be a good idea to cut costs...but then if one of us moves out who gets all the games...
Sigh, iv only got Nintendo systems and my list includes X-Box and PS games as well.
I need to get a better job, i don't like not having money.

BTW, the guys face in the 4th panel would be a perfect Reaction face.

And that Dry-Erase board in the 2nd panel is screaming OH EXPLOITABLE!

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
Flamezdudes said:
DaxStrife said:
Well, it might have something to do with Christmas and New Year's Eve? You know, the time where people buy a lot of stuff?

I've made a list too, i'l only be getting 3 games for the rest of the year though. Also, why did they mention GTA5?
read better they say GT5 as in grand turismo
but yeah nice comic

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
This just reminds me of how much money I'll be spending on new games this holiday season

Rewold

Mar 18, 2010
You mean some buy more then one game a year? I'll have to survive with BlazBlue. Maybe I'll get GT5 for christmas present?