The Escapist Staff's Five Faves of 2009: Jordan

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Donnyp said:
miracleofsound said:
I loved the single player, thought it was such a fun thrill-ride, but each to thier own.

The multiplayer is a strange one, I feel compelled to keep playing it, even though most of the time I'm not even sure I'm having fun.
Yeah i was hanging out with my friend as he played it and he was doing okay but the difference in levels was ridiculous. Like he was lets say level 20 and the next closest guy to his level was 40 then there was like 2 level 70 guys. Lame when you can't compete worth shit.
It might be silly, but I feel I would enjoy the game so much more if there were no stats and K:D ratio. They really know how to exploit our compulsive nature, those evil devs.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Donnyp said:
miracleofsound said:
Donnyp said:
miracleofsound said:
I loved the single player, thought it was such a fun thrill-ride, but each to thier own.

The multiplayer is a strange one, I feel compelled to keep playing it, even though most of the time I'm not even sure I'm having fun.
Yeah i was hanging out with my friend as he played it and he was doing okay but the difference in levels was ridiculous. Like he was lets say level 20 and the next closest guy to his level was 40 then there was like 2 level 70 guys. Lame when you can't compete worth shit.
It might be silly, but I feel I would enjoy the game so much more if there were no stats and K:D ratio. They really know how to exploit our compulsive nature, those evil devs.
When i found out i slightly cared for my gaming stats i almost broke into tears. I was Playing MGO at the time and decided for some more fun i'd just spend most time in a cardboard box.
Ha, that made me laugh.

It is pretty sad that we care, but it can't be helped I fear...

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Here I thought I was the only one who genuinely liked Time Kufc. :D Good to see the world is not insane after all!

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
So wait, a game that removes crucial features (such as dedicated servers and mod support), add a mod so they can charge you an extra 10 dollars. Yeah that's a number one game >.>... Then again he could be talking about the console version.