The Escapist's BlizzCon Cosplay Gallery!

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
John Funk said:
it's Hogger! Run, 10th-level members of the Alliance!
What do you mean by level 10 alliance need to run? Everyone knows that he is a super high lvl raid-end boss that even Deathwing is afraid of

Also, that business diablo was pure win.

EmbraAgain

Jun 28, 2010
The things that disturbed me most were the awful, awful carpets in that convention centre! How can you get a good cozplay photo with those as a background...?!

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Eicha said:
Those were nice and all but really? Only 3 for Diablo?
There were more than that for the actual costume contest, but many people who enter that only put their cosplay outfit on for the contest, and spend the rest of the con in normal clothing. For example, there were (I think) 3 Witch Doctor entries for the actual contest, but I didn't see a single one of them wandering around the con itself.

Nouw said:
I'm disappointed by the lack of Starcraft ones. Otherwise, pretty damn good.
Can't really blame 'em. There isn't much selection of Starcraft characters you can effectively cosplay. Most Terran units are buried under 3 feet of armor or 5 feet of vehicle, the Protoss are very spindly (nearly every Protoss cosplay I see is very unstable as far as mobility goes), and the Zerg are mostly quadrupeds. That pretty much just leaves Jimmy, pre-Zerg Kerrigan, and Ghosts for cosplay outfits that wouldn't get really complicated.

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
Aptspire said:
My fav. is still Selendis, for her glowing eyes 8D
The only Starcraft entry is ofcourse the best of 'm all. Go Selendis, purge that convention of Orcs and Demons.

(Although the costume doesn't look that complicated.. still, I've to root for the only Starcraft person! So much Warcraft in there :( )

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Lot of great costumes! Also, a surprising lack of fat homely people! (which is always a plus)

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
I'm not trying to troll with this, but I really just don't get it. I play WoW and I consider myself a pretty big nerd... but there's just a line I can't ever see myself crossing. Dress-up is it.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Flying-Emu said:
Jack and Calumon said:
I laughed at Hogger. God I remember the Hogger jokes.

Demon Hunter one made me take a second glance.

I miss WoW.

Calumon: Please don't. I like talking to you. :'(
Join ussssssssssssss...

Join ussssssssssssss...
One of Us, One of Us.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
Charli said:
Flying-Emu said:
Jack and Calumon said:
I laughed at Hogger. God I remember the Hogger jokes.

Demon Hunter one made me take a second glance.

I miss WoW.

Calumon: Please don't. I like talking to you. :'(
Join ussssssssssssss...

Join ussssssssssssss...
One of Us, One of Us.
Part of the ship, part of the crew....

Aureli

Mar 8, 2010
Swaki said:
i loved the first one, especially because the fantastic and detailed armour is completely ruined by the bandanna, its delicious.
I know that guy personally. That leather armor is 100% real armor, which is very hot and very heavy. He wears the bandanna so that he doesn't get sweat in his eyes just from wearing all that.