The Escapist's Game Release Date Calendar: The End!

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
I am here just to request please to put also the game "Va-11 Hall-A"

Is so cool to be a Cyberpunk Bartender.

Prototype and Prologue are now available, but the full game it will be ready in December for PC and PsVita.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Danny Dowling said:
DLC for Destiny is out on the 9th iirc
DLC is an odd one for me. Before I would normally put it on the calendar but I've come to realize that the people who own the game would know about the DLC in the first place anyway. Plus that one is like two days away so it wouldn't stay on the calendar long enough to justify being added.

ZiggyE

Nov 13, 2010
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming out in March 2015.

17th for North America, 19th for Japan, 20th for EU.

MirenBainesUSMC

Aug 10, 2014
Maybe it is just me but the calendar of up and comming games is zzzzzzz....

I'm again, questioning why I put so much effort in fixing this PS4... it still, just like the last one, lays in a semi dusty state.

Mortal Combat X.. Witcher 3... I'm not really into the other stuff. I'm certainly glad that I can revert to my Steam back log or play some oldies but goodies.

I'm just not seeing the great excitement or is it the aging gamer in me? Could be.. Could be...

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Majora's Mask is mine! The first "first day out" purchase I've made since The World of Ice and Fire.

Musou Tensei

Anti Censorship Activist
Apr 11, 2007
Mh mh mh, what a beautiful lewd month with DOAX3, and Senran Kagura Estival Versus on March 18th (or 15th in the US).
I live in europe so Nights of Azure will be my 1st game in april.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
AeroSteam, Do you need help with some games which aren't well-know, so you can put them into your caledral?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Just a note for a game that's small and probably on other platforms: It looks like Corpse Party on the 3DS is releasing as a physical thing on the 25th this month. I've been waiting for this son of a bastich since I found out about it in about April or May when I expected it to launch in July then it got pushed back several times seemingly just because.

After all of the good press that it's getting, I'm considering getting Paper Mario: Color Splash but most of what I'm getting this month are 3DS physical releases of digital games. Corpse Party, Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack, Shantae and the Pirates Curse...I have a 12 hour train trip coming up so I should be fine with any one of those and after Mighty No. 9 I really need some actual, GOOD Mega Man style gameplay.