The Escapist's General Manager and Adam Baldwin support GG, attack the entire political left

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Jonathan Hornsby said:
And as for my pawn comment earlier; no he's not a pawn for disagreeing with me. He's a pawn for siding with the same people who have historically abused him in the past, and will again just as soon as he gets too high of a kill streak in COD or the equivalent.
That's impossible and you know it. Unlike the anti-GG side, GamerGate is not dominated by any ideology. We are not all of one political camp, because unlike those opposed to us we are not driven by radical ideology. We are filled with those from left, right and centre. We are not a radical right opposing your radical left, we are moderates from all sides opposing extremism. To deny that is to ignore the facts at hand that are clear as day by a simple glance at any discussion board on the matter.

I don't know if you're being disingenuous with your claims, if you're intentionally lying or if you truly believe what you're saying. Any speaks poorly of your comments, just in different ways.