The Escapist's Holiday Buyer's Guide

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
The Escapist's Holiday Buyer's Guide

Whether you're checking off names on your gift list or just treating yourself, these goodies are sure to make your season bright.

Read Full Article

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
So, who saw the Titanium Spork and instantly decided that that is what they wanted this holiday season?

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
Mstrswrd said:
So, who saw the Titanium Spork and instantly decided that that is what they wanted this holiday season?
I'm more of a cuddly squid guy myself.

imp_spittle

Nov 25, 2009
lostclause said:
Mstrswrd said:
Agreed. I saw that squid and said, "oh hell yes."

OT: Nice list. It gave some things to think about. Like giant plush squids. (Not that I really need to add more stuff to my Amazon wishlist.)

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
[link]www.thinkgeek.com[/link] - Stuff for Smart Masses

Pretty much self-explanatory. I recommend the Gamer category myself: covers everything from Mario to Portal. They have interactive portal shirts!

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Thanks for the list, and more thanks for putting your grinning mugs up there, as well. It's always nice to put a face to the words.

Happy Holidays, you zany lot!

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
imp_spittle said:
lostclause said:
Mstrswrd said:
Agreed. I saw that squid and said, "oh hell yes."

OT: Nice list. It gave some things to think about. Like giant plush squids. (Not that I really need to add more stuff to my Amazon wishlist.)
Double agreed. I saw the squid and said, "What can I do with that!"
I also love the titanium spork. You can't win more than opening a spork and a squid out of a giant christmas present that you were perhaps expecting something less awesome from.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Jordan gets extra recommendation points for being uber-sexy, also, John, you're so predictable.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
ottenni said:
Yes! Titanium spork! Now i can finally eat my concrete cereal.
lol, Its grrrrreat!!!

But seriously, some nice little toys up there I would mind having myself...

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
Really, if anyone bought me any of these gifts I would be extremely pleased. Hint hint...

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Mstrswrd said:
Yes. All hail the titanium spork! I've never seen one that hasn't been made out of plastic before.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Sweet.
Defiantly want the plampre.
And what are you talking about?
(Puts on sweet shades)
Sun Glasses in house=COOLENESS!

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
I have those headphones except i have the ex-29's and they work like a dream, so nice not to be able to hear anything but what you are trying to listen too although if my house got broken into whilst i was there i wouldn't hear it...

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
that Cure T-shirt is a must. Ive had 3 Tshirst in my cart at threadless for months and now they are $9 its time to treat myself!

SwiMP3 is awesome too but a little expensive for as often as I would use it sadly

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
I want that T-shirt. And now I want to listen to that song...

"Thursday, I don't care about you, it's friday, I'm in love..."

Oh, and there is a role that Nathan Fillion plays other than himself; James Frederick Ryan, Minnesota!

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
The high-end headphones really are great for drowning out unwanted noise. I use them for conventions, air travel, and 2-stroke engines. There is nothing better than actually hearing your music while mowing the lawn or blowing leaves.

I once had a rather large branch fall about 50 feet, landing right next to me. I felt it shake the ground, but never heard it hit. They're terrifyingly awesome headphones.

Vierran said:
I have those headphones except i have the ex-29's and they work like a dream, so nice not to be able to hear anything but what you are trying to listen too although if my house got broken into whilst i was there i wouldn't hear it...
Hey there, headphone buddy!