The experience you still miss

TheDuckbunny

Jul 9, 2009
Christemo said:
TheDuckbunny said:
Christemo said:
to find a game better than Heroes of Might and Magic 3.¨
It was quite good, wasn't it?
IGN gave it a 9.3 and i gave it a 11. out of ten. it had awesome music, good sound effects, great graphics for its time, the best AI ever (only matched by the ai in other Heroes of Might and Magic games), cutscenes that still looks good today, a great story (for the game and the expansions), you get the general idea.
I know, it's still one of my favorite games aswell. I've got its soundtrack both here on my computer and on my iPod. Still play the game every once in awhile.

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
To attain a complete understanding of everything. All the was, is, and ever shall be.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Legally changing my name to Akira, or at least adding it to the names I already have. (I'm very close to getting this done, actually.)

Going to Japan.

Dressing really cool and unusually.

Reading ALL the world-famous classics. (This isn't as difficult as it may sound. The amount of classic novels that everyone, or almost everyone, has heard of is quite small.)

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
One day I'd love to be able to afford to visit New Orleans, Ireland, Scotland, and Japan.

EgoDeusEst

May 9, 2008
miracleofsound said:
EgoDeusEst said:
I'd like to experience love that goes more than one way. So far it seems that optimism about love inevitably ends in dispair, depression and eventually to lots of sulking and wanking.

Yes, I have a pathetic love life.
It often does end like that but don't worry, love karma usually catches up with nice guys eventually.
I'll wager you five fake internet pesos that this love-karma-dealio doesn't include me.
Having been turned down, every time, since the first time you had the guts to ask someone out, leaves scars.
I'm guessing, by your somewhat cheery point of view, that you haven't had a 100% fail-rate?

Okami24

May 31, 2009
i want to live on an uninhabited island in the carribean with some mates for a bit and just try to use our survival instincts

Puzzles

Aug 9, 2009
Whenever you ask something like this, prepare to be scared by the amount of people who want to be writers.

It makes you wonder how many dreams are crushed, since only a small portion are published.

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
I want to become a stereotypical American war hero/space marine.

"Eat that you alien SOB's!"

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
EgoDeusEst said:
miracleofsound said:
EgoDeusEst said:
I'd like to experience love that goes more than one way. So far it seems that optimism about love inevitably ends in dispair, depression and eventually to lots of sulking and wanking.

It often does end like that but don't worry, love karma usually catches up with nice guys eventually.
I'll wager you five fake internet pesos that this love-karma-dealio doesn't include me.
Having been turned down, every time, since the first time you had the guts to ask someone out, leaves scars.
I'm guessing, by your somewhat cheery point of view, that you haven't had a 100% fail-rate?
Actually for a long time I did. All through school, rejection. College - rejection.

Got a few years older and things changed.

People's attitudes change when they get a bit older and wiser. Girls tend to not go after the jerks as much when they get older too.

Dr.Poisonfreak

Apr 6, 2009
To raise a family and watch my family have a family of their own someday, if I do that, I
know I've done well.

Twin Of Aphex

Nov 7, 2008
I would love to travel across America, Starting off in New York and making my way to California just me and one of my closest friends.

Also, as cheesy as it sounds i would like to experience a loving relationship where forever is not long enough

EgoDeusEst

May 9, 2008
miracleofsound said:
EgoDeusEst said:
miracleofsound said:
EgoDeusEst said:

Actually for a long time I did. All through school, rejection. College - rejection.

Got a few years older and things changed.

People's attitudes change when they get a bit older and wiser. Girls tend to not go after the jerks as much when they get older too.
See I think that's where my main problem lies. The girls I'm attracted to don't fall for the stereotypical badboy-persona. They fall for nice guys, like me. Which, in turn, that leaves me with an even larger sense of dissapointment and wonder.
And a huge dose of insecurity, of course.
I just seem to have no charms with the opposite sex whatsoever.