The first game you ever completed that you were proud of.

Sep 5, 2009
Probably the first time I beat my dad at Mortal Kombat 3. The man had been kicking my ass up and down in every game we played for years, so this was a very proud moment for me.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Super Mario Land (GB) at 5 years old; first game I ever beat. In retrospect Tatanga has an extremely simple spreader missile pattern, but they do go very fast regardless. Also, the true killer wasn't Tatanga but Level 4-2 before him.

thehoff

Aug 3, 2008
I guess the Witcher was pretty awesome to complete, seeing as it takes a few days.

weirdoproductions

May 19, 2009
KillerMidget said:
weirdoproductions said:
joe182 said:
weirdoproductions said:
Stuntman

The first game ofcourse, ignition is too easy!
I didn't think it was possible... I take my hat off to you.
I see you takeing the hat and i accept it with a gentle tip of the front of my hat.
This is why people should wear more hats.
Yes you're right. the conventional wave is boring now, a salute is sometimes enjoyable to the eye but nothing beats a hat

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Halo 1. The first time. That was one of the first times I've ever beaten a game and left wholly satisfied.

Supraliminal

Jul 18, 2009
First game I completed?
- Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers 2 for the Nes
And am I proud of it? Hell yeah!

It's a great game still

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Sonic the Hedgehog 1, with all Emeralds
Sonic the Hedgehog 2, with all Emeralds
Sonic the Hedgehog 3, with all Emeralds
Sonic & Knuckles, with all Emeralds
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles, with all Emeralds and Super Emeralds
Sonic CD (PC), without all Time Stones
Sonic R (PC), all Emeralds and Characters
Sonic 3D Blast (PC), without all emeralds (wait, I DIDN'T beat that one, stupid cheap bosses)

Yeah, my very first games were Sonic games.
Taking a wild guess here but do you like sonic

yosophat

Apr 15, 2009
There was a glitch with my Mario 64 so me and my brother got 119 stars the first time then I played it for myself and got 120 and bet the game.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Resident Evil 4. I spent so much time on it that I was overjoyed when I finally beat it.

Wait, scratch that. I'm going further back. Call of Duty 1. I bought this game for PC after mistaking it with Medal of Honor but liked it even more. I spent hours at a time playing this game and beat it in about a week. Then I got the expansion pack and got to one section where I didn't know what to do so I just gave up on single player and only played multiplayer for a very long time. I reinstalled it about two years later and beat it and was very proud of myself.

TheSteamPunk

Apr 2, 2008
The ones I mostly remember being enormously satisfied at beating were "Mario Land 3; Wario Land", and "Donkey Kong" on the Gameboy Pocket. These were two of the very first games I ever had (At the age of 6 or so), and after being able to finally beat them some 5-7 years later was incredibly satisfying. Why so long? I'd get stuck, forget about the game for some time, hone my skills in some other area, and return to find the part I'd been stuck on to be fairly easy now.