The First "Legend of Korra" Trailer!

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
The first <a href=http://on.nick.com/XJQ>The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra trailer just came out today (I think it was today). Please don't tell me that I'm the only person on this site that's excited about this.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
It says the video is unavailable in my location?

Anyway, I am very excited for this, Avatar is probabaly the only great show to ever come out on Nickelodeon since the glory days of the late 90s and early 00's.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Oh... oh god... oh... WOW... I so fucking needed that.

I've been scared to watch Avatar for the longest time. It was a HUGE thing between my last girlfriend and I, it brought us closer together, and I was afraid I'd forever associate it with her.

But after seeing that, I just fucking miss the show, and want to watch it, and feel like I'll be able to without any issues.

Such a good fucking mood. OP, you're my favorite person of the day :D

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
ChupathingyX said:
It says the video is unavailable in my location?

Anyway, I am very excited for this, Avatar is probabaly the only great show to ever come out on Nickelodeon since the glory days of the late 90s and early 00's.
Really? Huh, that sucks. Here's a crappy quality version I just found on Youtube a couple of minutes ago.

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
Awesome. I can't wait to watch this new series. Hopefully it goes on for three season at least like the A:tla

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Were those... cars? And modernish clothes? Interesting. I am SO excited about this!

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
-flips table- Finally!!! Looks like my non-existance social life shall continue.

Dec 14, 2008
Seeing this trailer after dragging myself back from the Avatar: The last airbender page on Tvtropes has pretty much forced me to watch the series again, I don't know if its good or bad that the show is availible on netflix instant.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
LobsterFeng said:
The first <a href=http://on.nick.com/XJQ>The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra just came out today (I think it was today). Please don't tell me that I'm the only person on this site that's excited about this.
I never saw the original but this looks quite watchable. I like her character design. Very KOF.

Magnikai

Oct 29, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKWpGJ4Xhw8

I figured that was an appropriate reaction. But seriously, do want.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
I would type what I'm actually saying right now, but I don't think there's a setting on my keyboard for overjoyed gargling sounds.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Holy crap, that looks awesome. If I remember correctly they're only planning for 26 episodes at the moment, hopefully there will be more than that. Twenty six episodes doesn't seem like enough for Avatar. Also, not sure if I like how modern they made the world look. I know it takes place like 60 years or so after The Last Airbender but they have skyscrapers and whatnot.

zacman5001

Mar 1, 2011
bleachigo10 said:
Holy crap, that looks awesome. If I remember correctly they're only planning for 26 episodes at the moment, hopefully there will be more than that. Twenty six episodes doesn't seem like enough for Avatar. Also, not sure if I like how modern they made the world look. I know it takes place like 60 years or so after The Last Airbender but they have skyscrapers and whatnot.
The original avatar had tanks and factory's, so i actually don't find this too far fetched for 70 years in the future.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
bleachigo10 said:
. Also, not sure if I like how modern they made the world look. I know it takes place like 60 years or so after The Last Airbender but they have skyscrapers and whatnot.
Yeah I'm sure there will be lots of mixed feelings about that. But from what I hear the plot is supposed to revolve around bending dieing because of the modernization of the world, and Korra is trying to save it, and that sounds pretty cool to me. Plus I've always kind of liked steam punk but that might just be me.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Oh god, oh god, oh god, ohgodohgodohgodohgod....

'cue fangirling and spaz attacks'

YESSSSSSS! OP, I love youuuuuu. I didn't even....oh god.

Life=made!

Must send to friendsss...family...unborn cousin!