The First Sin City 2 Trailer Solves Hollywood's Aging Problem

Morty815

Mar 10, 2010
"This despite the fact that the comic is absolutely terrible. Miller's art was never particularly good (yeah, I said it), the political themes are frankly childish, and its gender politics are, to put it mildly, really awkward."

I hate it when people state their opinion as an absolute FACT.

Little Gray

Sep 18, 2012
Mr. Q said:
The trailer to Sin City: A Dame to Kill For looks promising but its got a long way to convince fans of the first movie to see this long overdue sequel; myself included. Much bad press has to be overcome and that's mostly due to the cheese falling off Frank Miller's cracker and his body of work since then. Plus two cast members of the first one passed away (Britney Murphy and Michael Clarke Duncan) and others have been replaced (gonna miss Clive Owen) during the long wait for said sequel. I'm gonna approach this one with extreme caution. I just hope they keep any reporters far away from Frank Miller. He hasn't made himself a media darling after bashing the Occupy Wall Street movement many years back.
There is no bad press to overcome because nobody gives a shit about it and those who do are not important. They are such a small minority they wont make any difference when it comes to the success or failure of this movie.