The first video game enemy that you killed.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
I've been playing quite a few video games where you, the undefeatable protaganist mows down various enemies faster than jet powered combine harvester in an Iowa cornfield. But you never forget that first kill you ever made. I rememeber mine, when I was three with a pistol in the very first Doom game I killed a zombie. I myself stopped for a few seconds when he stopped moving and then did a little victory dance in my chair. That sensation of triumph never left me. Do you remember your first kill?

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
A mook in Space Invaders arcade....

And no, it wasn't glorious or remembrance worthy.

In fact the only reasy why I remember it is because that was the first game I remember playing that contained any killing.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Probably one of those little aliens in Commander Keen. Don't really remember it.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
For me, it was probably a robot imprisoning a small animal. It was either that, or a dream monster taken out with clown magic. It's been so long.

EDIT: Never mind. It was a bat taken out with an apple.

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
Yeah, I think most of us remember that first goomba you come across on level 1 of Super Mario Bros.... his beady eyes, back and forth pattern... hell, he actually killed me once.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
I think it was a Palace Guard in the first Prince of Persia. It was one of the first games I played and I'm pretty sure it was the first one that involved killing.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
a goomba, lil bastard killed me the first time

ChaosTheory3133

Jan 13, 2009
It was a Gizmo from Shining Force II.
Not glorious... Just... plain.... own'd...
Though I think I put my hero out there on my first go and the Gizmos swarmed him and he was grated like a fine cheese.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
LeonHellsvite said:
a goomba little bastards have been my foe since the start
My very first enemy as well. I hate those f*ckers, (switches to Dalek voice) THEY MUST BE EX-TER-MIN-ATED!

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
I don't remember. How can you remember something like that? I was 4 when i played Contra, i think, so maybe a random soldier from Contra.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
A drone in that Star Wars flying game for the N64. Not really anything special.