The Force Unleashed 2: Pass or Fail

Chardan

Dec 5, 2009
I would like to see more lightsaber combat style variety. I think there are 9 forms of combat with sabers, so surely then can have atleast 3 forms. (Held behind Galen as in first game, Double saber from trailer, and Windu#s style hopefully)

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
chromekreeper said:
Hubilub said:
jedi88 said:
Secondly, do you think that the game itself will live up to the high bar set by the original title?
.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man, that was a really good joke. Implying that the first one was good. Wow.
considering it was the best selling star wars game, most people would say it is good.

ill go the extra length and say it was GREAT
Modern Warfare 2 is the best selling game of all time, and yet the blacklash against that game is huge.

Sales figures =/= quality.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
I say pass. Just because I'm a PC gamer, and that version was pretty bad. It made me hate Lucas and Co. They broke my heart.

Arionis

Oct 19, 2008
The "Dark Side" ending is considered non-cannon, so for those complaining about the story in the DLC evil levels, don't worry about it.

As for how they will fix the plot hole,

who knows?

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Vuljatar said:
They need to kill The Force Unleashed NOW and make a new Jedi Knight game. For the PC. And port it to consoles later. None of this multiplatform development crap, the PC always gets shafted with that bullshit.

Jedi Outcast was one of the greatest games ever. Jedi Academy, though a poor followup to Outcast, was still better than Force Unleashed.

I'm not saying Force Unleashed was terrible, but compared to the Jedi Knight series it was.
FUCK YEAH!(except for the PC vs. Console thing) JK II was amazing. If I weren't so lazy I'd search around and play it. And imagine what they could with multiplayer. Online play has taken some pretty big strides since then.

Also, Force Unleashed was a big story fuck-up that completely screws with...everything else. "Oh, yeah, btw, there was some random Jedi who just happened to more powerful than either Vader or the Emperor, and he blew himself up. Also, the empire is responsible for the Rebellion"

Additionally, The Force Unleashed played like a bad action game made eight years ago.