The Game you absolutely dominate at

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
I don't dominate any game really, I'm Decent at Cod MW2 and I a was better than most at Mechwarrior 4. I'm not out of place in when I play Roller Hockey at the adult leagues I play at.

Raesvelg

Oct 22, 2008
Master of Orion II.

When I play against the computer, I play on Impossible mode just to give it a fighting chance.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Dissidia: I am a ruthless monster with Golbez and ExDeath. Screw the endless cloud, sephy, and squall players, as long as I have these two bad guys I can hold my ground. I've won battles with equips, no equips, no battle rise, no summons, just plain vanilla fighting; hell even with no EX bursts. My Golbez just destroys everything.

Blazblue: Haku-men, that is all. Nu is the only trouble I have and that's no surprise seeing her play style and all....and she's kinda broken.

Mega Man X: I can beat this game in my sleep, I've just played it so many times it's crazy.

Super Metroid: Another game I can speed run through and play without any effort and new die.

Half Life 2 death match: Me and some of the escapists play this and they can vouch for my gravity gun skills. We play grav guns, crowbar/stun stick only, but you can throw nades as long as you throw them with the grav gun itself, essentially turning the grav gun into a nade launcher. My nade shots are lethal, and my junk throwing skills aint half bad.

Guilty Gear: Chipp fucking Zanuff mother fuckers.

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
starfox 64 and DBZ budakai 3

i have no idea why i am (was?) so good at Starfox, but i got so good at Budakai was because my friend only played fighting or raceing games and it was the only fighting game i owned so we used to play it ALOT.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
-Seraph- said:
Dissidia: I am a ruthless monster with Golbez and ExDeath. Screw the endless cloud, sephy, and squall players, as long as I have these two bad guys I can hold my ground. I've won battles with equips, no equips, no battle rise, no summons, just plain vanilla fighting; hell even with no EX bursts. My Golbez just destroys everything.

Blazblue: Haku-men, that is all. Nu is the only trouble I have and that's no surprise seeing her play style and all....and she's kinda broken.

Mega Man X: I can beat this game in my sleep, I've just played it so many times it's crazy.

Super Metroid: Another game I can speed run through and play without any effort and new die.

Half Life 2 death match: Me and some of the escapists play this and they can vouch for my gravity gun skills. We play grav guns, crowbar/stun stick only, but you can throw nades as long as you throw them with the grav gun itself, essentially turning the grav gun into a nade launcher. My nade shots are lethal, and my junk throwing skills aint half bad.

Guilty Gear: Chipp fucking Zanuff mother fuckers.
Respect for the Dissidia and HL2. I havent played Blazblue and Ive heard it mentioned so many times (I have got to).

As for the heap of posts about SSB, its really hard to decide who is best IMO. I like how the items play a part and luck is also a factor, adding to the chaos of a plain slaughter.

Alex The Rat

Jan 8, 2010
Furburt said:
I will rip to shreds any man who dares take me on in Perfect Dark.

I eat Darksims for breakfast!

[sub]Allow me this little bit of egotism.[/sub]
I challenge thee!!

In all seriousness, my answer to this thread was never going to be anything but Perfect Dark. Back in the day the only people who would willingly play against me were those who never had that experience before. It would be fun to find a living opponent who doesn't give up after about 3 rounds...

EDIT: Also damn good at the first Medieval Total War but I don't think dominating computers counts for much...

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
None.
I play many and sometimes can even compete, but I have too many other interests to commit to one thing. In addition, I get bored of games so I could never "train" like some people do, I just move on.

Semni

Jun 8, 2010
I'm not much of a gamer but I'm fairly proud of my abilities in the splendid little RTS Men of War.

I'm definitely not the /best/ player of the game but I am definitely up there. Amongst a group of equally skilled friends I routinely score as one of the top three of a match and when playing with random people I'm rarely not the top player of the match. We've even resorted to deliberately stacking the odds against us simply to keep the game entertaining ( things like playing with more players on the other team, giving faction matchups that were advantagious to the other team and using maps that didn't suit our selected faction ).

One thing I really like about that game is how all of my friends have very different playstyles which all work well in their own way. I like going infantry heavy backed up by heavy vehicles and artillery and play a very strong infantry game. A friend of mine is even better at infantry and generally relies on mad dashes with light vehicles in order to take out the enemy. Yet another freind plays a very strong vehicle game and is extremely adept at aquiring just the right vehicle for the task.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Total War games, or any real strategy games in general. I be unstoppable, mon.

Ardna Xela

May 28, 2009
When I was seven or eight I used to be unbeatable at games like Tetris Attack and Pokémon Puzzle League. It only took me a few seconds to deafeat everyone and everything in a VS. match. Today I'm still pretty good at that type of game, but I'm no longer undefeatable.

carlbarker

Jun 8, 2010
I've gotten really good at L4D2 hahah :p to the point where I cannot get pounced on or lunged at by Hunters and Jockeys respectively. And as Infected, I have gotten so many insta-kills and caused a lotta ragequitters :D