The game you wanna get most this year?

IRADEATH

Aug 3, 2009
im looking forward to Borderlands.
(FYI its not call of duty any more its just Modern Warfare 2)

Mar 16, 2009
Mass Effect 2. I played the hell out of the first, even the repetitive explorations, so the new one is definately grabbing my attention. I have three different save files ready, as a paragon, neutral, and renegade character (different abilities).
Get a life, it's not that great a game, etc.

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
I've already bought everything I wanted this year (Blazblue, my favorite game so far this gen besides dead space)

next year: dante's inferno, GoW3, singularity, bioshock 2.

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
Assassins Creed 2
Mechwarrior

However as soon as GoW3 hits shelves its comin home with me, as well as Lost Planet2

TheCameraman

Jun 8, 2009
Brütal Legend, ScribbleNauts

Oh, and Maybe I'll check out Dragon Age, some frined of mine said that it used Baldurs Gate as inspiration or something.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I guess the game I'm looking forward to the most is 'Batman: Arkham Asylum'... and now that I have my PS3 I even get to enjoy playing as the maddest bastard to ever grace the DC universe. Can't wait. ^^

VaioStreams

May 7, 2008
things coming out this year?

Final Fantasy: Dissidia (I know it's Dissidia: Final Fantasy but putting FF first seems right)
Mass Effect 2. but i'll have to wait on ME2 because i want to get it for the PC.
Trine for the PS3
Assassin's Creed 2

Vespire

Apr 15, 2009
Lol most games are bumped into next year
but all I want is
Borderlands (I think personally better than Fallout 3 in my opinion)
Dragon Age (An Fable 2 upgrade)
Modern Warfare 2 (only if they keep the price down)
Rumours say that Final Fantasy XIII is gonna come out 31st of December in North America, Gonna ship that in :p

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I would have said Bioshock 2, but that's been delayed untill next year ~sobs~..so instead I'll say..
Uncharted 2:Among thieves, the first game was brilliant and the second one looks simply amazing.
Halo 3:ODST, I love Halo, and it'll be great to play from a different perspective. I like the idea of playing through the different character's stories too.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Dragon Age: Origin. It looks really good. Mass Effect is next year and takes the cake... unless id releases Rage.

I'm not looking forward to a lot of games.

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Since BioShock 2 was delayed and Episode 3 was never mentioned I will lay my vote on Modern Warfare 2. I love all the series (though WaW is a bit, meh) and MW2 looks ridiculously promising. I might get Left 4 Dead 2 on release day too.