The Good Guys

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
The mind will tell you to do many things.

The kind of person you become depends on what things you listen too, and decide to do.

Good luck Erin!

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
(researches the part erin is talking about)

ok... can people please tell me why people think Kratos is awesome when I keep seeing stuff like this that makes me feel he's a pretty vile character?

TechTim

Apr 15, 2011
"i never said they were good at helping" LOL!! he's deff a manifestation of her subconscious

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
OH GOD HE UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING

Either they're so going to go out, or he's part of her subconscious. Or both.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Saltyk" post="6.375180.14557163 said:
Kratos helps in his own personal way. That just so happens to involve murder, mayhem, and genocide. Look! He's helping!

quote]
Yeah, but who's he helping with all that bloodshed, and how? And I played the games, it's just I don't get the shift in personality and mood.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Lancer873 said:
Cory/Grey... there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this page. I am quite ashamed of you that you didn't notice.
The shirt and dress are exactly the same as they were on the last page. You forgot about the color-morphing cloth that everyone's clothes are made out of. =I
Actually he didn't, you see what you don't know is that such material needs to be refreshed and recharged from time to time. The man chatting up Erin is actually quite poor and was forced to forgo this important process so that he could spend money on food and the medicine of sick puppies

*sad violin music*

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
lacktheknack said:
OH GOD HE UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING

Either they're so going to go out, or he's part of her subconscious. Or both.
Well he DOES kinda remind me of Link. If he turned out to be a figment of her imagination that'd be so cool.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Oh man, I forgot about that part. Ha! Not quite as good as his own personal flashlight, but it's still a good moment for him. Er...ish. At least he's consistent.

Lancer873 said:
Cory/Grey... there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this page. I am quite ashamed of you that you didn't notice.
The shirt and dress are exactly the same as they were on the last page. You forgot about the color-morphing cloth that everyone's clothes are made out of. =I
I thought that only applies to underwear, specifically women's, when the creators were confused by us focusing on one detail, and using said fabromorphic properties to give us the finger by doing exactly what we asked, more than we ever asked for?

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
SirBryghtside said:
Quiet Stranger said:
Also whatever happened to her pet hamster?
Wait a second...

*GASP* TRIS IS SUCHONG!
I am so on-board with this theory!

Suchong features in every comic. Only Erin, Kratos and "Tris" are present.

Erin can't be Suchong- or mayb- no. Suchong can't possibly be Kratos, although anything is possible. Tris looks like Link, Link is blonde, a contrast to Suchong's colour of fur...So it could be Suchong's desired and ultimately projected human manifestation!

Too.many.variables.

*whimpers*

Penitent

Oct 25, 2008
A nice breathre comic from all the recollection moments. I'm really starting to like Tris, too.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
JenSeven said:
I guess we'll soon see the appearance of Tropico's El Presidente, the Dungeon Keeper, and The Overlord from Overlord as hallucinations.

Just trying to think of games where the protagonist is an evil person... there aren't many...
Caim from Drakengard- The child murdering, cannibal recruiting psychopath who is out to completely murder practically anything that moves....oh and umm, save the world...but mostly the murder! (Think a JRPG version of Kratos, only less sympathetic and with more psycho smiles)

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Oh man, I forgot about that part. Ha! Not quite as good as his own personal flashlight, but it's still a good moment for him. Er...ish. At least he's consistent.

Lancer873 said:
I thought that only applies to underwear, specifically women's, when the creators were confused by us focusing on one detail, and using said fabromorphic properties to give us the finger by doing exactly what we asked, more than we ever asked for?
Pretty sure her dress has done it at least once so far.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
Caffeine_Bombed said:
tony2077 said:
Caffeine_Bombed said:
I'd say Kratos was more of an anti-hero.
well he's still a protagonist he may be an ass but its not required that they be good
...In short: an ANTI-HERO.
yep but he's still the protagonist unless they changed the meaning of the word was i wasn't looking