The Great MMOG Purity Test

Joe

Jul 7, 2006
From Sanya Thomas' [http://eatingbees.brokentoys.org/] new digs comes the MMOG Purity Test:

http://www.guildcafe.com/zTakeQuest.php?questid=3

Forty questions and ends up with a pretty accurate (at least in my case) result.

Colorful-Disciplined

The two attributes of your guild personality test indicate which players and guilds you would be most comfortable with, as well as what type of players you would prefer to recruit to your own groups. The two attributes of your result are:

* Colorful indicates players and guilds who prefer an environment where *excessive* strong language and discussion of adult subjects are discouraged, but the occasional double entendre or ribald reference is still appreciated.
* Disciplined players and guilds do not take their gaming too seriously, but like it when everyone at least makes an effort to try to succeed.
Where's everyone else shake out?

Chinster

Sep 5, 2007
I am:

Colorful-Mellow

The two attributes of your guild personality test indicate which players and guilds you would be most comfortable with, as well as what type of players you would prefer to recruit to your own groups. The two attributes of your result are:

* Colorful indicates players and guilds who prefer an environment where *excessive* strong language and discussion of adult subjects are discouraged, but the occasional double entendre or ribald reference is still appreciated.

* Mellow players and guilds are rarely concerned with how well everyone plays—they are looking for a social experience open to all.

gameloftguy

Sep 20, 2007
Colorful-Disciplined

Don't play WoW but figured it was represented the one I do play...City of Heroes.

I RP alot and so does our SG so the rating fits.

Chimaera

Niche Game Fangirl
Oct 28, 2005
Colorful-Disciplined

* Disciplined players and guilds do not take their gaming too seriously, but like it when everyone at least makes an effort to try to succeed.

Bongo Bill

Jul 13, 2006
There are no options suitable for people who don't play, so I dug up memories from the trials I've had over the years, and there still weren't many accurate options. Test obviously wasn't for me.

aarmenaa

Oct 4, 2007
Colorful-Disciplined here. Actually, most of the guilds I've been in are started by friends I know locally, and aren't serious about the game at all. We cut up, make jokes at each other's expense, and so on. But, we can all play well and get things done when it gets down to it. I hope to one day expand our little ragtag group into full-blown group chaos, because I sort of like that "everyone's doing something, but we're not sure what" type mentality in my games. Besides, humor just makes games all the more enjoyable.

Hengst2404

Aug 29, 2007
Colorful-Mellow which is guess is good for somebody who used to play, but now despises MMO games.

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
I really loved the scenario with the guy saying he has a 10-year-old nearby. "T game. Not my problem." Priceless...not to mention the standard "Game may change online" warning from ESRB.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Same, Colorful-Disciplined. For those of you who said the 5 minutes it took to fill it out, how are you even a gamer? lol

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Colorful-Disciplined

There apparently needs to be more results for so many questions...

Chaplain1981

Oct 9, 2007
Risque-Intense

* Risque indicates players and guilds who prefer a mostly uncensored environment.
* Intense players and guilds are organized, and expect a high level of attention to what's happening in the game.

Ha! There are differences! Woot!

Pots

Oct 9, 2007
Chaplain1981 said:
Risque-Intense

* Risque indicates players and guilds who prefer a mostly uncensored environment.
* Intense players and guilds are organized, and expect a high level of attention to what's happening in the game.

Ha! There are differences! Woot!
Same.