The Great Related Chain

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
Oh no you don't!! *looks around for more suitable weapon* Yess! *pulls out Anti-TireSniper3000TM* Time to crash this fiesta! *fires at Fiesta tire*

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
*The Fiesta is hit, but the occupant has already escaped, heading into a building marked: "NOT THE HQ OF A MAJOR ESCAPIST ORGANIZATION. THERE IS NO BOOZE HERE."*

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
*catches up to crashed Fiesta* Now where did he go... Obviously not in that building; it clearly states its not an HQ of any sort, moving on... Wait what's this? Cookie crumbs? Lear's you clever bugger I almost fell for your deception *gives chase into the Non HQ*

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Baldur Moon finds himself in a room facing a locked door. It states: "SERIOUSLY, DUDE. THIS IS NOT THE BROVENGER'S HEADQUARTERS, AND EVEN IF IT WAS WE WOULD NOT TELL YOU. AND FOR THE LAST TIME, WE DON'T HAVE ANY DAMN BOOZE!!!". The door's lock cannot be picked. The door and walls must be soundproof, since no sound eminates from the not HQ. The walls and door may also be explosive proof, since they have explosion marks, but are still standing.

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
Hrmmm... I don't know that sign IS awfully convincing... No... NO I WILL NOT BE DETERRED! *montage of Baldur Moon trying various methods of getting past the door including a hilarious scene involving a banana peel, TNT, fish nets and two leaf blower*

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Baldur Moon's failures at entry catches the attention of a security camera.

Lear'sFool chimes in on an intercom.

Hey, Baldur! No, this is not an HQ, and I already fenced the cake off to some baker. The cake is being held at Steve's Famous Bakery Plaza, 2361983345 Baked Goods Avenue. If you want it, go get it.

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
*suspicious* smells like a trap...And also chocolate but I'm all out of hilarious montage scenes so I'll play your game *sets off to look for a map*

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
And what pray tell are "Cookie Monster" Steve's terms? Do I have to swear fealty to Generic Evil Empire #342 or something?

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
You'll find out when you get there. I wouldn't know. He's an evil gangster running his organization from his bakery. It's a front. My fence said he was pawning baked goods off to Steve for good money. I tried to stop him, but it was too late.

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
Well I've come this far I'm sure it wont be too unreasonable
*sets off optimistically*
*comes back three hours later covered in flour and blood*
Yea that didn't work out very well... Asking me to listen to an entire Vanilla Ice album HA!Steve says hello btw... Well at least I think he did; it was kind of hard to tell above all the gunfire and god awful music... Totally worth it that cake was effn delicious...

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Alright, then. Oh, by the way, I lied, that cookie cake you ate wasn't the one I stole. I believe it was one of Vinnie "The Baker of Satan" Calzoni's poison cookie cakes. You may die soon if you don't get to a hospital.

And the cake is all gone.

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
Well so much for anti diabolical purposes *sigh* hurgh!

Baldur Moon collapses from poison

Still...totally...worth it...

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
*hears door open as med bot rolls out* AHA!!

Baldur Moon jumps past the med bot and through the door into the Non HQ

You fell right for my ruse Lear's this was all a setup to steal your precious booze! Now I will...

*notices approximately three hundred security lasers pointed in his direction*

Huh...Well shit.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Get out of the not Brovenger's Headquarters or you will be liquidated. Literally. Also, theres another security door anyways. Give up.

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
Well at least I won't be metaphorically liquidated... I guess I'll just go get wasted the easy way. All right Lear's you win... This time!

Baldur Moon used smokescreen!

*audible in the distance* Muahahah, to the bar!

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
Probably a good idea... Getting killed by someone named "Cookie Monster" would be pretty embarrassing. I'm sure he won't stay angry for long though. I mean it WAS only one bakery; not that big a deal.