The greatest song ever has been released

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
It's official, musicians, you can stop making music, the greatest song ever has been made.

I looked and found no threads, yet every other post on my facebook is talking about it, it's somehow already got over 13.6 million views.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
...Right.

I don't really have an opinion regarding this...this "music," so I will be nice and shut my mouth before I regret it.

Mittens The Kitten

Dec 19, 2010
You scooped me, i was gonna make this thread.
I can't imagine any greater accomplishment in human history than this song, not only is it powerfull coming-of-age ballad, but it even considers how a young girl if forced to choose between sitting in the front seat and sitting in the back seat, which seat can she take?
*sniff*
I'm tearing up.

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Its a very informative song, it teaches me stuff like what days come after Friday, and what seat should I sit in.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
That song is definitely a hot competitor for the "shallowest song ever" contest, right next to a song that currently exists only in a quantum state about how some people like to add cinnamon-sugar to their toast.

cheywoodward

Dec 2, 2009
I was listening to it as I clicked on this thread.

Rebecca Black just might be the second coming of Christ.

Although this song is pretty great as well:

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
That said:
Its a very informative song, it teaches me stuff like what days come after Friday, and what seat should I sit in.
I think the song is about a fried egg. What the fuck does that have to do with days of the week and which seat of the car I should sit in?

Evil Moo

Always Watching...
Feb 26, 2011
Well actually there was this thread: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.270208-Poll-rebecca-black-friday

My thoughts on this as I posted before:

Evil Moo said:
At about 0:50 to 1:00 I kept expecting it to turn into one of those THINK! adverts.

You know, the ones that go along happily until suddenly a horrible car crash or something happens.

I was disappointed.
Also she sounds like she's singing with a cork up her nose.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Meh. I don't like but clearly someone else does. Art is subjected and all that noise.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Once all the days of the week are used up, we're gonna get songs for the minutes of the day from this breed of moron.

"It's eleven past three on a Saturday afternoon."

ezeroast

Jan 25, 2009
Holy shit shit someone gag that *****.
Cant think of an 'artist' with a more annoying voice.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Most vocalists tend to go to the pedestrian route, "singing" or "rapping."

Not this young genius. She dares to be as vocally dynamic as a Steven Wright routine on Autotune.