The Greatest Worst Movie Ever Made

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
The Rogue Wolf said:
I'm gonna buck the "The Room" trend and instead nominate "Birdemic: Shock and Terror".

It leaps past the "they just didn't care" line and goes right to "it's a wonder they knew which end of the camera to point at the 'actors'".
Dammit, ninja'd real hard. I vote this as well. My god, how terrible... And to think, a second is being made, with a theatrical release? WHAT o.o

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
DaWaffledude said:
I'm gonna vote for The Room. A lot of "So bad it's good movies" get really boring at times. Not The Room. Every single scene of that movie has something to laugh at.

Also, I have to give an honourable mention to "The Last Airbender". While not really "hilariously bad", I find a sort of morbid fascination with everything it messed up.
"Last Airbender" is particularly painful for fans of the series on which it is "based". So many poor choices on casting, directing, story changes, etc. Yeesh.

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
flag_hippo said:
Mine would be Ninja Terminator. It's so bad. But it has Richard Harrison, different colured ninjas and the infamous Garfield phone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uDSfr3WLus
Someone did a small Thomas the Tank Engine remix of it!

And yes, I actually quite enjoyed the film itself!!

momijirabbit

Nov 2, 2012
Ubiquitous Duck said:
I've only ever spoken to one other person who has watched and enjoyed the Final Fantasy movie - Advent Children.

I can see how the movie isn't good and is basically fan-service, but I'm a fan, so I guess that worked for me. I'm still pretty sure it's a terrible film.

To be honest, I even liked The Spirits Within...
wat

I have always thought that Advent Children was, like the only good video game movie.
Hell I might even say it is my favorite Movie and I have only played the first 5 minutes of VII.

Right E O

Mar 19, 2010
Alright so I'm seeing a lot of older lower budget movies, so ill round it out with Southland Tales. A million dollar director's dream, full of actually recognizable actors albeit C-list ones, a two and half hour run time that somehow doesn't feel long enough, and top it off with a plot that makes no sense. I won't post a video because while there are many bad moments throughout none of them can quite do it justice. Its a must for parties.

crazygameguy4ever

Jul 2, 2012
Ubiquitous Duck said:
I've only ever spoken to one other person who has watched and enjoyed the Final Fantasy movie - Advent Children.

I can see how the movie isn't good and is basically fan-service, but I'm a fan, so I guess that worked for me. I'm still pretty sure it's a terrible film.

To be honest, I even liked The Spirits Within...
I liked the Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within film too, so now you know two people

crazygameguy4ever

Jul 2, 2012
A really terrible film that's funny too watch is Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead .. it's like train wreak that you can't turn away from.. it's terrible, gross and yet.. still funny to watch

Hemingslay

Aug 12, 2013
Chalk up another vote for The Room. Everything about it is so sublimely terrible in such a fascinating way that it's impossible to stop watching. It's like a series of slow-motion car crashes strung together with horribly-accented ADR and stock-footage of San Francisco.

I suspect Tommy Wiseau might actually be an alien spirit placed into a body made from corpses and sent to study Earth. The Room is his final dissertation on human emotions, where he demonstrates that he knows they exist, but he isn't sure how they work or what they're for.

It's so bad its results couldn't be replicated intentionally. It's so bad it reaches a whole new level, breaking through our previously-held notion of "bad" and emerging on the other side as a work of impassioned, accidental genius.