the hardest game or level or bit of a game you have ever played.

razor4008

Apr 17, 2009
for me it has to be getting yuffie to join your party in ff7 if you pick one wrong reply she runs of and then you have to wonder around the forest for another half an hour to get her to pop up again.
ow and not to forget the fighters guild quest were you have to get eight ectoplasm's for that women but when you're a low level (i was level 5)
its near impossible to find any ghost to kill i them found the crypt in which therese like nine of them all floating around like little innocent see throw bunnys. I tell you what i really had a party down there there was ectoplasm come of the walls when i was done.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
any level on KZ2 on elite, that shit is bannanas

LOTR:the third age, i cannot beat that damn octopus, i gave up, it gathers dust now..

R4GNOR0K

Feb 14, 2009
The France level in Deus Ex i went there with no health and the toxic room keeps killing me.

Major_Sam

Aug 27, 2008
The only one I can remember getting me annoyed was the second last level on CoD 4 where you need to stop the missiles in a certain amount of time on Veteran. Particular the hall way section when there are enemies on both sides. Nasty stuff. Got there in the end though! ^^

TheRockNRolla

Apr 9, 2009
needausername said:
Mile High Club on Veteran, I don't care what anyone says, that is hard.
Agreed. I've had people go, "Well I did that level in one try." Then I go "fucking shenanigans!" That level is a pain in the ass.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
R3DINK said:
I Wanna Be The Guy every part of that game is pure hell...
I think it's a scientific fact that no game is harder than this lol.

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
You dont know hard untill you played Battletoads on the SNES. A friend and I played it once on two player and we had to try like 30 times to pass the first level and then we had to start over because I lost my last milimeter of health at the start of level 2

WolfSage

Apr 19, 2009
final fantasy 3, the final dungeon/ final boss. i was one shotting mobs then i get to the final boss and get owned and the final dungeon is an hr long with NO SAVE POINTS fml

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
plastic_window said:
Mega Man 9. Especially with the 360's frustrating D-pad.
I don't know about the 360 version, but on the wii version there is an achievement:
"Beat the game without taking damage"

Seriously? Seriously?

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
The Eurayle boos figh on titan mode for gow 2 that shit is impossible still playing it now as we speak. also doom 3 on nightmare.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Everyone must download and attempt to play this before they pass judgment:

A very hard game about a boy and 8-bit masochism!

a typical day for the kid

Download here!:
http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/downloads.php

roastbeefy

Apr 20, 2009
In MGS4, the microwave hallway. It wasn't that hard, just painful! My thumb hurt so much mashing triangle that long and fast.

But actually in difficulty was the Giga Gaia in Chrono Trigger. I died so many times before I finally won, and shouted with triumphant glee.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
The first part of Ninja Gaiden. I was so flustered when I fought Murai. Who makes a first boss that tough?