The "haunted' Majora's mask Cartridge

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
It was terrible. Overly reliant on bland cliches, a terrible and utterly forgettable premise, and a lackluster ending. It was well written, but every reveal was expected so far beforehand I had almost forgotten about it. Oh, the old man disappeared. Oh a kid had died a few years before. These aren't even spoilers, because their so dull. In a game, or certain type of movie, the plot wouldn't matter, because it's the details that matter. In a short story, especially a horror one, originality is absolutely necessary. This was so by the book you'd expect it to be an example, not an actual work.

And frankly, the haunted game premise rarely ever works.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Ummm sorry. Not scary in the slightest, borefest and painful to read through. just no. Stupid.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Oh please. A haunted cartridge?

When i plugged my new Xbox Slim into the power socket and TV, and turned it on, i started entering my details and recovering my gamertag. Know what happened? The disc tray kept repeatedly opening and closing. It outright refused to recognise my controller as being player 1 and shut itself off. It did this numerous times. It wasn't until everything was fully updated that it stopped throwing a hissy fit. I have no idea why the disc tray kept on opening and shutting by itself and it made me rather worried. This was a new console by the way not used.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
*bringing the thread back from the dead*

No, it's just a story, the guy said so. Still the idea is creepy...so creepy I deemand a full synopsis of what happens.

Apr 28, 2008
zombiejoe said:

Anyway, (sort of)joking aside, creepy story. But thats it, its just a story. A quick google search should yield good results.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
for some reason I always liked these stories though my favorite one still is the fallout 2 secret death room