The Horror of Dirty Underwear

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I find it most amusing that there needs to be a note about the owner and usage of underwear, anytime it arrives as a prop. It shows precisely how well you know your audience.

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
Did I see Ghostnam Style there? I did, didn't I?

Also, teasing future videos through Loading Time?! You cheeky bastards!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
The electric ghostbusters music was awesome.
Also, Kate's pajama panta look so cozy.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
tehweave said:
I squealed with joy when I saw "Rapidfire series 3."

SQUEEEEEEEE from myself as well.

My most favouratest set of sketches ever from LRR, even more epicer than the X ways to Ys!

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
I came a little when I saw the rapidfire 3 stuff, I hope some of the classic sketches make a return like the detective and the cop and the WoD.

Daeggreth

Oct 22, 2009
So it was Jer and Tally's huh? I kinda thought that might have been it. Thanks for letting us curious (read: nosy), people know.

Edit: It is a good behind the scenes video that makes you laugh almost as much as the original.
Hrm. That sentence is a little too ambiguous for my tastes. How to make more clear... Ah screw it.

Editedit: Also, obligatory Rapidfire squeal.

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
Regardless, I was very pleased to see the parody is apparent enough to carry the script.
For me, it's not just that- it's also the idea that not listening to the classic mom-ism about clean underwear could get your soul trapped on earth. It's silly, I love it!

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
Did anyone else think Cousin It when Graham had his nose sticking through the sheet?