The human eye looks so weird close up

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Is that an ACTUAL eye? There seems to be way too much detail in the iris compared to how close the whole image is zoomed in by.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
I also think that the human eye is beautifully intricate.

After seeing this picture, I've got to admit, it makes me both more fascinated and uncomfortable, not in the fact that the eye you showed looked strange and hollow, but that the appearence made it seem that much more fragile.

Skiisk

Apr 2, 2010
Some things are best left unseen, including but not limited to: insects through a microscope, three guys one hammer, your mom naked, and apparently human eyes now as well.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Ugh.
I've seen images like this before, but I'd recommend using pictures of blue or green eyes instead.

Brown eyes look like rotten sphixters.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Jonluw said:
Ugh.
I've seen images like this before, but I'd recommend using pictures of blue or green eyes instead.

Brown eyes look like rotten sphixters.
Ooh thats pretty...

The others where bloody terrifying though It's like looking into a wierd veiny pit thing.

Well thats exactly what it's looking like, because that's what it it.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Tree man said:
MammothBlade said:
Does it unnerve anyone slightly that they are seeing through something like this? It looks so intense, and so beautifully intricate, but also makes me shudder a little.

...and the Lord Cthulu did arise out of his great pit, a sight of which will destroy a mans sanity.

^this sums up the picture for me, Cthulu's multidimensional womb is not something I wished to see.
My first thought was Sarlaac, but Cthulhu is good too.