The Impossible Yahtzee Quiz!

Woem

May 28, 2009
oneshotfinchy said:
Attempt one- 60%
Attempt two- 50%
Attempt three- 60%

Fuck it I'm getting nowhere. The guys who tried 9 times for the badge are persistent if nothing else.
Seriously, the maximum number of tries anyone should ever take with these quizzes is four. It's pure math.

Woem

May 28, 2009
It's funny to see how Yahtzee took his own quiz but is started at 6th place. He did get it all right in one try though.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
I'd love a shiny new badge, but fuck this.

6, 6 or 6?

I DON'T KNOW EVEN ARG FISHSTICKS HAHA GAY FISH WAIT NO SETH ROGEN ISNT FUNNY NO OUT OUT OUT OUT DEVIL OUT

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
As a fan of the series from the YouTube days I had to get 10/10.
A badge with YATHZEE'S face on it :O

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Alright, Croshaw, it's time to man up and answer the critical question.

Did you or did you not name your budgie after the lead character in Fawlty Towers?

Because that's how I guessed it the first time.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
Honestly, much as I respect Yahtzee, this quiz can go fuck itself. I'll be fine with my 60%.

NeverMemory

Aug 12, 2009
After the first try I've said to myself: "dam, these questions are completely meaningless!!". And I will do continue to aim for 100% only to see what the badge was like, and whether or not I will actually get one.......I'm really disappointed at Yahtzee; first is the mockery aka the DC show, now this time wasting quizzes. I'm seriously thinking about quitting Zero Punctuation all together, because it might be the only way to show Yahtzee that we as your viewers are not to be pushed contend with- criticize the game and it's developer all you want, that's your job as a critic, but leave us consumers out of it. After all I'm able to make judgement on whether a game is good or bad on my own; and I hope that most people can do that too. So there is no need for me to watch ZP, other than my sheer desire to support a rising critic whom I can agree with. This is my message to you, Ben Yahzee Croshaw, if you don't stop harassing your viewers you will start to lose them, permanently.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I'm happy to have scored 60% on my first try. Then 80, 90, 100% on subsequent tries, good for 58th place. Woo badge! Go me!

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
It's dick moves like this that make me really respect that guy.

NeverMemory said:
This is my message to you, Ben Yahzee Croshaw, if you don't stop harassing your viewers you will start to lose them, permanently.
haha, dude chill, it's just a meaningless picture underneath your name that noone will ever look at and will probably be replaced by 15 more as soon as you watch 3 seconds of Rebbecca Mayes muses or something.