The Impossible Yahtzee Quiz!

Mr Thomsos

Jun 17, 2009
I did it 5 times before I realized you can check which ones you got wrong >_< 80% before I realized it thought :p

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
60% first try, 100% 5th time and 9th place as of typing, damn fish question...

Apathetic Flamingo

Apr 13, 2009
Damn you, Yahtzee! This is truly an impossible quiz! It took me 7 tries to get it perfect... and apparently one guy did it in one shot!

Woem

May 28, 2009
Apathetic Flamingo said:
Damn you, Yahtzee! This is truly an impossible quiz! It took me 7 tries to get it perfect... and apparently one guy did it in one shot!
That looks like a double account just to ace the quizzes as fast as possible after knowing all the answers.

Dahemo

Aug 16, 2008
I like badges, shiny, shiny badges...

...but to break briefly from my reverie, I'm afraid Yahtzee's face shan't be dislodging the panda, with his rabid, bloodsplattered cuteness, from my badge bar. It's a picture of Yahtzees face, I mean, he's not my girlfriend, or is he?...

...No, no, he's not...

Woem

May 28, 2009
Dahemo said:
I like badges, shiny, shiny badges...

...but to break briefly from my reverie, I'm afraid Yahtzee's face shan't be dislodging the panda, with his rabid, bloodsplattered cuteness, from my badge bar. It's a picture of Yahtzees face, I mean, he's not my girlfriend, or is he?...

...No, no, he's not...
Is the panda your girlfriend? Question mark face.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Kollega said:
Also,first guy on the list is kind of suspicious,or just really really lucky.
There are some people who take this kind of thing way to seriously. they do the test until they know all the answers and then they make another account and do it really fast just so they can be first. that's why if you look on the profiles of the fastest times on the harder quizzes you'll see that all they've ever done is take quizzes.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Eric the Orange said:
There are some people who take this kind of thing way to seriously. they do the test until they know all the answers and then they make another account and do it really fast just so they can be first. that's why if you look on the profiles of the fastest times on the harder quizzes you'll see that all they've ever done is take quizzes.
Wow. And I thought I was pathetic taking it 3 times just to nail the 100%.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Kollega said:
Yeah,but can you have Rigged Dice AND Prof. Walrus badges?

quantum mechanic

Jul 8, 2009
70% on first try, systematic testing of ones I wasn't sure about got be 100% on the 5th...does that make me pathetic?

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Kollega said:
Eric the Orange said:
Kollega said:
Yeah,but can you have Rigged Dice AND Prof. Walrus badges?
Uh, that is kinda odd. You'd have to ask one of the escapist employees.

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
3 goes and I got 100% :D
making me 18th....do I get to meet Yahtzee because I'm in the top 20 ? :D

TitsMcGee1804

Dec 24, 2008
lol, gave me a chuckle but reinforced the idea that escapist is unprofessional and a bit stoopid

not necessarily a bad thing, i still watch all the stuff you put on here