The internet is a strange place - Reptilians and other crazy shit.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Oh internet-you such a crazy outlet for crazy people.
They're more or less struggling for attention and/or mentally unstable. I can see no problem with the latter, sanity is for the weak.
These conspiracies are more amusing for people to listen to than conspirators to rant.

I personally believe Attila the Hun lead the original United States, with Jay Gatsby (Yes, that Gatsby) uniting the tribes to ascend the country to greatness. And then, Batman destroyed the moon and Francis Bacon created a new one with his psychic Ouija board, and then wrote all of Shakespeare's plays.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
Jadak said:
CulixCupric said:
Hazy992 said:
*batshit fucking crazy
aye, this sums it up quite well. batshit crazy indeed. kind of like the slenderman legend. if slenderman kills anyone who knows about him, then why does everyone know who he is? how does the legend get pasted around? because it's only a legend, a myth.
All that says is that he's not doing a very good job of it.
guess the legend spread faster on the internet than he was used to. modern technology outraces eldrich abominations, apparently.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Mozza444 said:
So.. i stumbled across the weird part of Youtube again today and stumbled across Reptilians.
What the fuck?

So for those of you that don't know what i'm talking about there seems to be a whole conspiracy around people with power (Political leaders ect.) that are some form of shape-shifting, lizard, argonain, alien.

And for those of you that know more on this matter please do share with me.

Please tell me this is a joke.. or people are really more stupid than i thought.
Yay, the space lizards rise again...

Okay, so, off the top of my head, this first popped up with the Eugenics movement. I'm a little fuzzy on if it was the guy who first proposed eugenics believed in this, or if it was some hanger on that got themselves attached. Either way, it's been around in one form or another as a conspiracy theory for quite some time.

Every once in a while you'll come across someone saying Hitler and the Nazis bought into this as well, or that this was one of the aspects of eugenics they ditched.

As a conspiracy theory its fairly well entrenched, and somewhat older than most. For crazy, it's pretty goddamn hilarious. You do see this pop up in mainstream pop culture being mocked from time to time, and as I recall it kind of showed up as a TV series back in the 80s (V), Mulder may have taken a couple swings at it on The X-Files, but I'll admit, don't recall any.

Anyway, yeah, it's another alien conspiracy theory, one of the older ones, in fact. Sorry, I never spent a lot of time looking into this one, because it never struck me as that interesting beyond the phrase "space lizard", which I adore. :p

Kitsuna10060 said:
Lilani said:
o.0 what the fuck did i just watch
o_O AGGHHHHHHH

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Speaking as a reptilian (Sangheili are reptilian) the attitude of the general internet towards our undeniable rulership over Earth offends me.
The only reason us reptilians had to take over the world was because you humans suck at managing it.

But anyway yes, the internet is something of a creepy, perverse madhouse. After watching Cracked TV and Does Not Compute, I realized just how insane the darkest patches of the web can be.
I try to avoid those areas.

Yoshisummons

Aug 10, 2010
The real danger is not stupid conspiracy theorists. For only truly intelligent ones can concoct elaborate webs to delude themselves.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Yoshisummons said:
The real danger is not stupid conspiracy theorists. For only truly intelligent ones can concoct elaborate webs to delude themselves.
*wanders right past the point*

The thing I love about conspiracy theories is the downright insane creativity they demonstrate. "Oh no, our society is dominated by space lizards from Beta Centauri III. They secretly assassinated JFK and set up the Bavarian Illuminati." Really? That's fucking hilarious... And of course without conspiracy theories we wouldn't have had most of the fun crazy shit in the Deus Ex games.

As a writer, conspiracy theories always appealed to me because they fundamentally presented a far more interesting version of the world to play with... but I could just be weird that way.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Hazy992 said:
If you want to see some crazy reptilian conspiracy shit then I suggest you check out Gorilla199

In this helpful and informative* video he tells you how to recognise an alien tare (whatever that is) and claims that 99% of all business are owned by them and/or freemasons. Sobering stuff.

*batshit fucking crazy

He's also so deluded he even accuses David Icke of being a reptilian.
HA! I love that guy. Did you see the one on the LHG and how it's Satan's Stargate? I swear he's rambling incoherently into the camera for 10 minutes (As opposed to actually thinking about what he's saying, even if those thoughts were stupid). There's at least once where he's practically arguing against himself.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
TheDarkEricDraven said:
All of the people who made those videos are in fact Reptilians. They are all in on a huge conspiracy to make the concept of Reptilians seem crazy.
Are they also the ones responsible for V?

This way we'll think every reptile person is stupid and thus not be so afraid of them when the RepWar breaks out?

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Mozza444 said:
Also for discussion value:
What weird shit have you stumbled upon lately online?
- What did you think of it, idiotic? Somewhat reasonable?
This reptillians case is unreasonable. I don't think it's possible for more or less alien race to enter our society and work at top, government levels without a scandal or two regarding "strange, inhuman activity of our beloved leader". Being a human is difficult even for a native inhabitant of this planet. ;)

Last conspiracy i've pleasure to find ? Sky "chem" trails. Interesting, plausible to some extent.
It's a photo taken in my hometown. There's no functional airport in the neighborhood. :)
<spoiler=chem trails>http://i.imgur.com/EAj92.jpg

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
TheDarkEricDraven said:
Tanis said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:
All of the people who made those videos are in fact Reptilians. They are all in on a huge conspiracy to make the concept of Reptilians seem crazy.
Are they also the ones responsible for V?

This way we'll think every reptile person is stupid and thus not be so afraid of them when the RepWar breaks out?
They don't have use for wars. They just need to make us miserable so they can feed off of our negative emotions.
Then...does that mean...
Reptiles are responsible for Justin Beaver, the last few Johnny Depth movies, and Christmas music?

MOG!

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
JesterRaiin said:
Last conspiracy i've pleasure to find ? Sky "chem" trails. Interesting, plausible to some extent.
It's a photo taken in my hometown. There's no functional airport in the neighborhood. :)
The chem trails thing baffles me. Even assuming the government or Big Pharma or the reptilians or whoever had a good reason to poison us, why would they try to do it by spraying relatively minute quantities of poison gas into the lower atmosphere? The vapor would become so diluted as to have no effect on anything. It would be must easier and less obvious to go after food and water supply. Not to mention that it would be more controllable, less expensive, and involve fewer environmental side effects.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
summerof2010 said:
JesterRaiin said:
The chem trails thing baffles me. Even assuming the government or Big Pharma or the reptilians or whoever had a good reason to poison us, why would they try to do it by spraying relatively minute quantities of poison gas into the lower atmosphere? The vapor would become so diluted as to have no effect on anything. It would be must easier and less obvious to go after food and water supply. Not to mention that it would be more controllable, less expensive, and involve fewer environmental side effects.
Good point... but only if it's really some kind of common chemical substance.
It may be something that needs to do something exactly in lower parts of atmosphere without touching the ground - let's say disrupt some balance of elements in exactly this part of atmosphere. Maybe those trails are armies of nanites that form invisible shield, or maybe create future-tech communication channels. Or maybe they prevent clouds from forming and by that change the weather.
Or maybe... ;)

http://cdn.overclock.net/6/6e/510x450px-LL-6eaf0fe6_ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-not-going-to-say-it-s-aliens-but-it-s-aliens-d41d8c.jpeg

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
My favourite has got to be Space Nazis. It's just so much like something out of a really old sci-fi comic!

Ok, if you've heard of the movie "Iron Sky" (being made by the folks responsible for "Star Wreck"), this is what it's based on. So, at the end of the second world war, the Germans were experimenting with all sorts of bizarre wunderwaffe, one of which was (supposedly) the Haunebu [http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/Pictures/7.jpg], a sort of weird disk-shaped gunship, powered by some sort kind of magnetic engine (basically, the idea being that if you've got a big enough magnet, you can float around in the Earth's magnetic field much in the same way a ship floats around on the ocean).

Whether or not this thing really existed is questionable, though I will point out to the best of my knowledge there hasn't been any aircraft publicly built with an engine like this. When you consider that there are commercially available ornithopters, that implies to me that such a device is either not feasible or even possible to build with modern technology, never mind what the Nazis were working with, but I digress! Back to the conspiracy!

According to the theory, at the end of the war, several U-Boats and high-ranking officials disappeared to the Antarctic, where the submarines were refitted for space travel and the Nazis escaped to either the Moon or Mars, where they established the 4th Reich (or the 5th Reich, it's hell keeping up the Reichs, you know?). And since then, all UFOs sightings have either been reverse engineered or stolen Haunebu by the US or USSR, or Nazi scout craft, trying to ascertain if the time is right for their second attempt to conquer the Earth.

It's got everything you'd want from a conspiracy theory, space, UFOs and Nazis. Some versions even throw aliens and the occult into the mix! =D

Feb 13, 2008
Mozza444 said:
Please tell me this is a joke.. or people are really more stupid than i thought.
Sorry, that's one of ours :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Same mould as Keith Vaz. We get an awful lot of nutters. Extreme Ironing was also invented here...

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
JesterRaiin said:
. Or maybe they prevent clouds from forming and by that change the weather.
Well you may just find this video interesting..
http://www.keepbusy.net/play.php?id=cloud-changes-rapidly
Defiantly aliens.